LAX Shooting..............

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
ACCORDING TO REPORTS ON CNN.

"Investigators have found materials and information on the shooting suspect expressing anti-federal government sentiment and anger at the Transportation Security Administration, a federal law enforcement official said."

No, I dont go to them for news, but I wanted to see how a more liberal news source was going to report this. They also mentioned the fact that it was an assault rifle and that they had reports he had 3 extra magazines.

I hate when these news agencies dont give time for the story to fully develop and get ALL the facts before they start spouting BS.

General Zod

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
Well, obviously it couldn't have possibly happened. I mean, a so-called assault rifle in California, where such things are banned? And within a gun-free zone, where such things are extra-banned? And inside the "secure" area of the airport, where our professional TSA guardians would surely spot and confiscate such a thing?

Yeah.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
TGT Supporter
Nov 7, 2010
Justin, TX
TSA exists only to get the populace accustomed to doing as they are told. Nothing more, nothing less.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
23 y/o nutcase from NJ. Made his way to LA. Had a semi-auto rifle and ammo. Called his parents this morning before the shooting to say he wanted to die.

No law: local, State, or Federal could have stopped this act of madness.

Someone knew this boy was sick. They just let him go along his unholy way.

karlac

Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2013
WestU, TX
Had NPR on the shop radio (yeah, I know. It's a long story) and, when the news came on, the very first sentence uttered by the announcer contained the phrase "high powered assault rifle". Libtards just can't farking help themselves.

Top Bottom