• ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    ACCORDING TO REPORTS ON CNN.

"Investigators have found materials and information on the shooting suspect expressing anti-federal government sentiment and anger at the Transportation Security Administration, a federal law enforcement official said."

No, I dont go to them for news, but I wanted to see how a more liberal news source was going to report this. They also mentioned the fact that it was an assault rifle and that they had reports he had 3 extra magazines.

I hate when these news agencies dont give time for the story to fully develop and get ALL the facts before they start spouting BS.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, obviously it couldn't have possibly happened. I mean, a so-called assault rifle in California, where such things are banned? And within a gun-free zone, where such things are extra-banned? And inside the "secure" area of the airport, where our professional TSA guardians would surely spot and confiscate such a thing?

Yeah.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    23 y/o nutcase from NJ. Made his way to LA. Had a semi-auto rifle and ammo. Called his parents this morning before the shooting to say he wanted to die.

No law: local, State, or Federal could have stopped this act of madness.

Someone knew this boy was sick. They just let him go along his unholy way.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Had NPR on the shop radio (yeah, I know. It's a long story) and, when the news came on, the very first sentence uttered by the announcer contained the phrase "high powered assault rifle". Libtards just can't farking help themselves.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    23 y/o nutcase from NJ. Made his way to LA. Had a semi-auto rifle and ammo. Called his parents this morning before the shooting to say he wanted to die.

No law: local, State, or Federal could have stopped this act of madness.

Someone knew this boy was sick. They just let him go along his unholy way.

Just like the others

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I think it is crazy that the libs cannot see that it is mental health in just about every one of these situations. Yet they insist on demonizing an inanimate object that has no feeling, judgment or will of its own. You are all correct in that NO law would have stopped this. If guns were banned he would have found another way to do harm to others.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think it is crazy that the libs cannot see that it is mental health in just about every one of these situations.

It's because liberals are typically secular humanists.

If and when a human screws up or perpetrates their troubled mind upon society, the secular humanists would have to admit that they failed both the individual and society as they have not realized their societal idea(l)s. So instead, they go after the means of attack and demonize it (guns or whatever) because people are inherently good to them and they only act out (like shooting up innocent people) because of our unfair society which dehumanized them.

The secular humanists claim to believe in reason, but they don't get the reason behind and utilitarianism of armed good people preventing and reducing these types of tragedies. (This is another example of gov ineptitude, TSA and the other alphabet soup agencies have crazy and often excessive equipment, but the people on the front line are left unarmed?)

Every damned time, it's a mentally ill person (to whatever degree). It's amazing that the gov is spying on us for no good reasons, but there are so many walls up between mental health professionals and law enforcement officials.

Regarding the "false flag" comment. Who knows anymore. I think it's more likely that our government values the "privacy rights" of the mentally ill which are a protected class under the law, more than they do the very lives of the innocent citizens they claim to serve.

I wish this conversation would be had in Congress and that a real solution could be formulated so these events could be reduced instead of another big gun control push, because it breaks my heart each time this happens, especially when children are harmed.

Each time these things happen, it gives the libs more fuel for their fire. Our side needs to do a better job of telling the truth about gun free zones and the real reasons behind most of these shootings.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think it is crazy that the libs cannot see that it is mental health in just about every one of these situations. Yet they insist on demonizing an inanimate object that has no feeling, judgment or will of its own. You are all correct in that NO law would have stopped this. If guns were banned he would have found another way to do harm to others.

The gun he used is banned in California along with each magazine he carried.

Their gun control failed so they will try to pass more gun control. That way it will be more illegaler to murder people.

Top Bottom