• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I have a surplus of RE22 and I'm about to start reloading for the 6.5 creedmor. I'm looking to trade my RE22(new unopened plastic cans) for your RE15, 16, 17 or 19. I'm also interested in aa, h or imr 4350. I can trade up to 3 lbs and would consider adding cash or outright buying what you have within reason.

I have a few other powders sitting idle so feel free to let me know if there's one high on your list I may have to trade. I also have about 2k large rifle Magnum primers(fed 215) I can work into a trade deal if desired. Ideally we can meet somewhere in north Austin between Leander and Taylor so I'd like to keep it north of the river if possible.
    Lynx Defense

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I think I have a pound of IMR 4350 that I haven't opened. Or it might have been. Either way, we can weigh the contents to make sure it's all good. Do you have IMR4895, H110, N110, or trail boss? Or I'd be interested in the large rifle primers, but I'm not sure what the trade ratio would be. Pound for pound for powder seems fair enough though.

Austinpilot69

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Austin, TX
    I’ve got a couple pounds of 4350 I’d be willing to trade for the primers. I’m in SE Austin by the airport but we could split the difference. I won’t be able to trade until later this upcoming week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom