• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Well my offer off $235,000. was the magic number on what we believe to be a killer house. Moving end of February. Brick & Hardie board with a metal roof. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath.

The wife finally gets a dish washer after 27 years + the washer & dryer won't be in the garage. Even better she no longer will have to dive 3 hour to see her parents. Hope they don't plan on showing up! If they do I'm sure her dad will be freaked out in all the years I have not spoken to him

Big ass screened in porch means I'll be getting another smoker/grill. The man cave is 3 times bigger, so I'm really happy
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Which town did are my moving to? I'm over here in the south part of Anderson county. EZE is up in the north part of the county.
    Call me paranoid, but I'm not posting to much info on the location. It does not appear to be methbilly country. Country roads are mighty dark @ night. I'll get to play with night vision more.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Call me paranoid, but I'm not posting to much info on the location. It does not appear to be methbilly country. Country roads are mighty dark @ night. I'll get to play with night vision more.

Just curious. There is a great gun store over in Buffalo, called, Buffalo Sporting Goods. Great people there and their prices are reasonable.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Dinning out for us might be a very rare occasion for where we are at. We are defiantly going to miss bunch of great eateries once we leave.

I was looking earlier for a new washer & dryer and even things like Blowes & Home Depot are a way aways. I want new furniture & will have to pay for delivery from Mattress Mack!

Its going to be so quiet I might need to keep the TV on old WWII movies to sleep.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Small world. The family and I just picked up a small lot (1/2 acre) in leon county. Hopefully we can have a house built in a year or two.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom