• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2020
    Houston Area
    Bad Experience with the Arm's Room? I've shot there before but never transferred through them.

The Scopesmith at /near Dixie Farm road. Never transferred through him (so I don't know his rates) I believe it's just a single owner type store.

Another option is Shoot Point Blank (I think that's their name) they just opened in the Webster/Clear Lake area.

Also South Houston has a shooting range/gun store, I'm sure they do transfers but it's been years since I was in there.

GP40X

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    League City, TX
    Bad Experience with the Arm's Room? I've shot there before but never transferred through them.

The Scopesmith at /near Dixie Farm road. Never transferred through him (so I don't know his rates) I believe it's just a single owner type store.

Another option is Shoot Point Blank (I think that's their name) they just opened in the Webster/Clear Lake area.

Also South Houston has a shooting range/gun store, I'm sure they do transfers but it's been years since I was in there.
    Not really. My issue was with their prices for range ammo and the general disrepair of the range. I was also surprised that the girl selling ammo did not know the difference between 38 Special and 38 Super.

Shoot Point Blank is great but their transfer fee is $75.00.

I'll have to check out South Houston and see what their transfer fee is.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Not really. My issue was with their prices for range ammo and the general disrepair of the range. I was also surprised that the girl selling ammo did not know the difference between 38 Special and 38 Super.

Shoot Point Blank is great but their transfer fee is $75.00.

I'll have to check out South Houston and see what their transfer fee is.
    I haven't been there in a while, but it was always shiny and clean. Plenty of time for that to have changed though. The prices were definitely higher than many competitors.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.

It's been over a year, but I've always had a good experience using Scopesmith (Dixie Farm Rd. & I45 South). Jose is very easy to deal with . Good guy. I recall paying $30 for FFL service.

Top Bottom