Leather Heads Gun Shop Saginaw

Discussion in 'Dallas & Fort Worth' started by AR-JEEP-15, May 27, 2017.

1. AR-JEEP-15

AR-JEEP-15 New Member

May 21, 2017
    North Fort Worth
    I live in small boring town north of Fort Worth. I usually have to drive to a neighboring town to do anything interesting. I kept on seeing a sign off of Main St. that just said "Gun Shop". I drove up one time but didn't bother going in, telling myself how good could this hole in the wall be...

Guys, I was DEAD WRONG.

This is one Bad A$$ gun shop. The sign off the road and the store front doesn't do the inside any justice. I judged this shop way to soon. They have a large selection of rifles and handguns. Just about any accessory you could possibly need. I will definitely be giving them my business.

Help support this small business, take a drive to Saginaw and visit Leather Heads.

Leather Heads
    1029 N. Saginaw Blvd Suite F6
    Saginaw, Texas, 76179

2. rman

rman Well-Known

Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i live close by, my neighbor did say that shop was pretty badass. He bought the Canik or whatever it's called, the race gun version.

i typically stay out of gun shops. Palmetto State emails are bad enough, I can't imagine what would happen if some dude kept putting new guns in my hands

Sent from my SIG Sauer

ChrisMo68 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. motorcarman

motorcarman Compulsive Collector

Feb 13, 2015
    Decatur, TX
    I have a customer that lives in Saginaw and he said he went in and was impressed.
    I live 1/2 hour NW of there so I might have to drive into the area to see it.

bob

4. j-rett

j-rett New Member

Oct 14, 2011
    denton
    Well shoot, I guess I'll check it out tomorrow. That's the shop with the black 4dr jeep outside right?
    I like to go to the Texas Pit for BBQ atleast once a month so a few block up shouldn't be problem.

5. metzaballa

metzaballa New Member

Apr 7, 2013
    ChrisMo68 likes this.
  6. rman

rman Well-Known

Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    yep, thats the one

Sent from my SIG Sauer

7. GunDok

GunDok Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Texas
    I know the guy who owns leadheads. Nice guy, we RO’d a match together.
    Has a good stock and is very helpful.
    Also know the team at Trinity. Again, very helpful, and they have a massive wall of cool guns.

ChrisMo68 likes this.