• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR-JEEP-15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2017
    North Fort Worth
    I live in small boring town north of Fort Worth. I usually have to drive to a neighboring town to do anything interesting. I kept on seeing a sign off of Main St. that just said "Gun Shop". I drove up one time but didn't bother going in, telling myself how good could this hole in the wall be...

Guys, I was DEAD WRONG.

This is one Bad A$$ gun shop. The sign off the road and the store front doesn't do the inside any justice. I judged this shop way to soon. They have a large selection of rifles and handguns. Just about any accessory you could possibly need. I will definitely be giving them my business.

Help support this small business, take a drive to Saginaw and visit Leather Heads.

Leather Heads
    1029 N. Saginaw Blvd Suite F6
    Saginaw, Texas, 76179

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i live close by, my neighbor did say that shop was pretty badass. He bought the Canik or whatever it's called, the race gun version.

i typically stay out of gun shops. Palmetto State emails are bad enough, I can't imagine what would happen if some dude kept putting new guns in my hands

Sent from my SIG Sauer

j-rett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    denton
    Well shoot, I guess I'll check it out tomorrow. That's the shop with the black 4dr jeep outside right?
    I like to go to the Texas Pit for BBQ atleast once a month so a few block up shouldn't be problem.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Well shoot, I guess I'll check it out tomorrow. That's the shop with the black 4dr jeep outside right?
    I like to go to the Texas Pit for BBQ atleast once a month so a few block up shouldn't be problem.
    yep, thats the one

Sent from my SIG Sauer

GunDok

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2016
    Texas
    I know the guy who owns leadheads. Nice guy, we RO’d a match together.
    Has a good stock and is very helpful.
    Also know the team at Trinity. Again, very helpful, and they have a massive wall of cool guns.

Top Bottom