leather rifle buttstock cheek pad and shell holder combo

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
Hello,

I have been looking around the internet and stores for something I hope someone may have seen and can point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a lace-up leather cheek pad that has a shell holder on the outer side, right handed for 30-06 or similar. I have found various cheek rests and shell holders but no combination of both. Has anyone maybe seen something like this on their internet/store travels?

Thanks for any help!

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Hello,

I have been looking around the internet and stores for something I hope someone may have seen and can point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a lace-up leather cheek pad that has a shell holder on the outer side, right handed for 30-06 or similar. I have found various cheek rests and shell holders but no combination of both. Has anyone maybe seen something like this on their internet/store travels?

Thanks for any help!

What rifle?

While I've never done one, I'm sure I can build one.

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
What rifle?

While I've never done one, I'm sure I can build one.
I am looking for one that could be interchanged between different rifles, which is where the lace-up feature comes in. The initial idea was for a mosin-nagant with original basic wood stock, but I'd like to be able to use it on similar rifles with similar caliber.

At this time I'm not looking for a custom made one, thanks though.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
No problem. I don't know offhand if there's any mass manufacturer for what you're looking for.

A custom might be what you'll need to do. It won't need to be specific to one rifle, but it will be an individual item made for you

Here's a couple other makers I know that also do them:

DC Knives and Leather

Ward Leather - Home

Take care

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion