leather rifle buttstock cheek pad and shell holder combo

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
Hello,

I have been looking around the internet and stores for something I hope someone may have seen and can point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a lace-up leather cheek pad that has a shell holder on the outer side, right handed for 30-06 or similar. I have found various cheek rests and shell holders but no combination of both. Has anyone maybe seen something like this on their internet/store travels?

Thanks for any help!

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Hello,

I have been looking around the internet and stores for something I hope someone may have seen and can point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a lace-up leather cheek pad that has a shell holder on the outer side, right handed for 30-06 or similar. I have found various cheek rests and shell holders but no combination of both. Has anyone maybe seen something like this on their internet/store travels?

Thanks for any help!

What rifle?

While I've never done one, I'm sure I can build one.

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
What rifle?

While I've never done one, I'm sure I can build one.
I am looking for one that could be interchanged between different rifles, which is where the lace-up feature comes in. The initial idea was for a mosin-nagant with original basic wood stock, but I'd like to be able to use it on similar rifles with similar caliber.

At this time I'm not looking for a custom made one, thanks though.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
No problem. I don't know offhand if there's any mass manufacturer for what you're looking for.

A custom might be what you'll need to do. It won't need to be specific to one rifle, but it will be an individual item made for you

Here's a couple other makers I know that also do them:

DC Knives and Leather

Ward Leather - Home

Take care

curiosandrelics

Dec 15, 2008
Houston
At this time I'm not looking for a custom made one, thanks though.

I'll keep you in mind Shorts, and thanks for the links.
Anyone else who might have seen one around?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads