Leave Wendy Davis alone.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeffrey, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    We have plenty on her once the campaigns power up. However, we don't want to torpedo her just yet. If we cut her off at the knees now, they'll replace her with another candidate. Wait until after the deadline for new candidates to enter the race, and THEN burn her to the ground.

Just my suggestion.

2. Renegade

Renegade SuperOwner

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The Lena_Guerrero Strategy

Repubs knew for months she never graduated UT, then sprung it when it was too late to replace her.

3. Texasjack

Texasjack TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    You expect us to keep out opinions about Abortion Barbie to ourselves after we have to suffer listening to the media drool over her every day?

Nope.

4. breakingcontact

breakingcontact TGT Addict

Oct 16, 2012
    Outside Austin
    I appreciate that stategery, but the sooner she is exposed as the radical she is, the sooner she can be marginalized and sidelined.

Replaced with another candidate?

I'm going to focus this election on getting the voters out. If people would just stop being so apathetic and actually vote and vote intelligently, we could turn this mess around.

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    I understand your feelings. I'm just saying let's be smart about this. Let her have her little fun time. Once the gate closes behind her, then we can rope her, throw her, and brand her, and her party won't be able to bring in another ringer to replace her.

Please think, guys. The mission to turn Texas blue is real. We can bark and growl all we want, but if we intend to win this fight, we're going to have to work smarter. Go read Sun Tzu. "Never interrupt your enemy when they're busy making a big mistake."

6. breakingcontact

breakingcontact TGT Addict

Oct 16, 2012
    Outside Austin
    What's her big mistake, raising stupid amounts of money around the country? Reinventing herself as something she isn't?

She has NO business even running for governor.

Every Bible believing Evangelical needs to get out and vote for her opponent and I'm going to focus on helping that happen.

7. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Active Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Among other things, she' filed court documents claiming she's suffered "Mental Illness".

8. HillRider

HillRider Active Member

Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Definitely need to try to unite Texas conservatives. They will try to distract us with a variety of independents and libertarian types and then smear Greg Abbott as too mainline to split the vote. Try to spread the word in the big cities too, they will bring down Texas if we let them.

9. Sapper740

Sapper740 TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2013
    Jeffrey, what's you're fascination with Ishapore built Enfields? Just trying to complete a Lee Enfield collection? They're looked upon with disdain by most Lee Enfield collectors for their poor finish and other than completing a collection, most of us wouldn't bother with one. They were dirt cheap when first imported into Canada when I still lived there, I picked up a wire wound one with grenade cup projector for $125.00, a 2A in 7.62 NATO for $70.00 and an FAL clone for $169.00. A quick check on gunbroker.com found several for sale if you're set on buying one.

10. Renegade

Renegade SuperOwner

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Texas was Democratic stronghold (even more than Kali) for a long time. Like 100 years. Lyndon Johnson, Jim Wright, Lloyd Bentsen. I twas only 20+ years ago Texas moved to Republicans.