• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Hmmm? I wouldn't consider a cartridge that has been around for over 120 years, adopted by 9 - 10 militaries around the world, used in several major conflicts and both World Wars, used in over 17,000,000 rifles (both military and commercial), had numerous rifles, sniper rifles and machine guns chambered for it, taken just about every game animal known to man on every continent except maybe Antarctica, and is still commercially available by most of the major cartridge manufacturers an "odd ball" caliber.
    True, but in America, .308/7.62x51 is everywhere. I've got cans full of it. some WWB, some south African, and a bunch of commercial reloads. And it's a good bit cheaper than .303. Also, I can run it in my FALs as well, so that's one less caliber I have to keep on hand.
    Capitol Armory ad

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I understand your feelings. I'm just saying let's be smart about this. Let her have her little fun time. Once the gate closes behind her, then we can rope her, throw her, and brand her, and her party won't be able to bring in another ringer to replace her.

Please think, guys. The mission to turn Texas blue is real. We can bark and growl all we want, but if we intend to win this fight, we're going to have to work smarter. Go read Sun Tzu. "Never interrupt your enemy when they're busy making a big mistake."

Obama was re-elected. Sitting back and assuming everyone is smart enough to see how bad one really is while the media and social networks are busy praising intangibles wasn't a good plan for the presidential election, and I wouldn't think we should pursue it for the governors race either. Let's face it. There's a lot of folks out there who just don't care about or refuse to believe the truth. And they're allowed to vote just like the rest of us.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Obama was re-elected. Sitting back and assuming everyone is smart enough to see how bad one really is while the media and social networks are busy praising intangibles wasn't a good plan for the presidential election, and I wouldn't think we should pursue it for the governors race either. Let's face it. There's a lot of folks out there who just don't care about or refuse to believe the truth. And they're allowed to vote just like the rest of us.

The online obamazoids are really terrifying. These people dont live real lives. They just mimick back what they hear on reddit or twitter and it spreads.

DFTR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2013
    Fort Worth
    She is a dangerous media generated political rising star. Do not make the mistake she's beatable. Right now she's another 2007/2008 Obama. Just what the Left and media crave. Someone with star quality (no skill sets) who can win and be led by the nose by her out of state backers.

If she can be torpedoed ahead of election time? I'm all for that. Let them scramble to find another non entity Democrat hack at the last second. The more money they waste on an already torpedoed Davis? The better. Less to spend on the next hack.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    If she can be torpedoed ahead of election time? I'm all for that. Let them scramble to find another non entity Democrat hack at the last second. The more money they waste on an already torpedoed Davis? The better. Less to spend on the next hack.

I think you overestimate her, but I do agree that it's never too early to torpedo their rising star. There is such a thing as momentum in elections. McCain and Romney both gave up theirs but Obama didn't. Even if you can't torpedo her, messing up her momentum is a good thing.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Agreed. My point is that we may want to let her build some momentum before we destroy it. The more publicity she gets, the more people watching the melt down. It also burns up the clock. Like an offense in the 4th quarter. Run as much time off the clock as possible, so that your opponent doesn't hve enough time to make it down field, and score on you in the closing seconds.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Agreed. My point is that we may want to let her build some momentum before we destroy it. The more publicity she gets, the more people watching the melt down. It also burns up the clock. Like an offense in the 4th quarter. Run as much time off the clock as possible, so that your opponent doesn't hve enough time to make it down field, and score on you in the closing seconds.
    I disagree. I'm with Erwin Rommel, release the panzers and stop this bitch on the beach before she gains a foothold.

Top Bottom