• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    We have plenty on her once the campaigns power up. However, we don't want to torpedo her just yet. If we cut her off at the knees now, they'll replace her with another candidate. Wait until after the deadline for new candidates to enter the race, and THEN burn her to the ground.

Just my suggestion.
    Texas SOT

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    You expect us to keep out opinions about Abortion Barbie to ourselves after we have to suffer listening to the media drool over her every day?

Nope.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I appreciate that stategery, but the sooner she is exposed as the radical she is, the sooner she can be marginalized and sidelined.

Replaced with another candidate?

I'm going to focus this election on getting the voters out. If people would just stop being so apathetic and actually vote and vote intelligently, we could turn this mess around.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    I understand your feelings. I'm just saying let's be smart about this. Let her have her little fun time. Once the gate closes behind her, then we can rope her, throw her, and brand her, and her party won't be able to bring in another ringer to replace her.

Please think, guys. The mission to turn Texas blue is real. We can bark and growl all we want, but if we intend to win this fight, we're going to have to work smarter. Go read Sun Tzu. "Never interrupt your enemy when they're busy making a big mistake."

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What's her big mistake, raising stupid amounts of money around the country? Reinventing herself as something she isn't?

She has NO business even running for governor.

Every Bible believing Evangelical needs to get out and vote for her opponent and I'm going to focus on helping that happen.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Definitely need to try to unite Texas conservatives. They will try to distract us with a variety of independents and libertarian types and then smear Greg Abbott as too mainline to split the vote. Try to spread the word in the big cities too, they will bring down Texas if we let them.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Jeffrey, what's you're fascination with Ishapore built Enfields? Just trying to complete a Lee Enfield collection? They're looked upon with disdain by most Lee Enfield collectors for their poor finish and other than completing a collection, most of us wouldn't bother with one. They were dirt cheap when first imported into Canada when I still lived there, I picked up a wire wound one with grenade cup projector for $125.00, a 2A in 7.62 NATO for $70.00 and an FAL clone for $169.00. A quick check on gunbroker.com found several for sale if you're set on buying one.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Please think, guys. The mission to turn Texas blue is real.

Texas was Democratic stronghold (even more than Kali) for a long time. Like 100 years. Lyndon Johnson, Jim Wright, Lloyd Bentsen. I twas only 20+ years ago Texas moved to Republicans.

Jeffrey

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Longview, Tx
    Jeffrey, what's you're fascination with Ishapore built Enfields? Just trying to complete a Lee Enfield collection? They're looked upon with disdain by most Lee Enfield collectors for their poor finish and other than completing a collection, most of us wouldn't bother with one. They were dirt cheap when first imported into Canada when I still lived there, I picked up a wire wound one with grenade cup projector for $125.00, a 2A in 7.62 NATO for $70.00 and an FAL clone for $169.00. A quick check on gunbroker.com found several for sale if you're set on buying one.
    Sapper, I like the Enfield action. I don't find it "clunky" at all. I like the .308 caliber, because it'll be easier to find than .303 in a SHTF scenario, and I like that I don't have to worry about a collector-grade finish, as I plan on it being a "truck gun".

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    That is true for most of the south. During reconstruction, men got their vote back if they would vote republican. They did, once and voted demoncrat for over 100 years. Of course the south was demoncrat before the civil war too.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Sapper, I like the Enfield action. I don't find it "clunky" at all. I like the .308 caliber, because it'll be easier to find than .303 in a SHTF scenario, and I like that I don't have to worry about a collector-grade finish, as I plan on it being a "truck gun".
    No, the Enfield action is the smoothest bolt action rifle on the planet, though not the strongest. I'm with you on the idea of a truck gun and able to shoot 7.62 NATO/.308 Win., that's a good idea. I'm just amazed at what they're selling for here in the U.S. when they're dirt cheap (at least WERE dirt cheap) in Canada.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Why? are they dangerous? I'm not interested in buying "Collector" fire arms. I just don't care about wall hangers. I'm also not a fan of odd ball calibers. No interest in owning a .303.
    Hmmm? I wouldn't consider a cartridge that has been around for over 120 years, adopted by 9 - 10 militaries around the world, used in several major conflicts and both World Wars, used in over 17,000,000 rifles (both military and commercial), had numerous rifles, sniper rifles and machine guns chambered for it, taken just about every game animal known to man on every continent except maybe Antarctica, and is still commercially available by most of the major cartridge manufacturers an "odd ball" caliber.

Top Bottom