• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've started a facebook group that seems to be slowly getting a good following. We're at around 1,300 members right now. Anyways, the name of it is "Moms Demand Action-Uncovered". So basically everything the MDA has put out that they claim to be "facts" since OCT showed up outside of their meeting, I have gone and found the "real facts" to dispute them and posted it to my group. A lot of it are facts I've pulled off other like-minded groups, but there's some things that are straight up FBI stats and the like. You guys should go check it out and follow it. Then if you find anything worth sharing, then feel free to post it, and you can also see what else comes out on them. Right now, we've proved them wrong on just about everything they've posted about gun statistics, so we're at a little bit of a lul...but you can be sure when they post more, I'll be right there proving them wrong or sharing where someone else did.

One thing that I try to do that I feel sets me apart from other similar groups, is I try to keep the attacks at MDA to a minimum. I prefer to keep it as professional as possible so I can set a good example for other pages and prevent the media from being able to put gun owners on my page in a bad light. There's the occasional calling of the MDA dumbasses or something similar and then it's followed by proof that they suck at lying, but that's pretty much it. No threats or anything like that happen in my group. I also try to make sure everything is verified. For example, when all the talk about the NY gun grab started coming out, I was posting articles about that. But then I started having members who are actually IN NYC tell me that it's just empty threats, and the cops are mostly on our side so no guns have actually been getting confiscated from other-wise law abiding citizens. So I pulled those posts down since it seemed they weren't accurate.

https://www.facebook.com/MDAUncovered
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    My little dog Jake and I had a discussion about firearms when we sat down to our Thanksgiving pizza. We agreed that our firearms are just fine and since we are law abiding and safety conscious, our guns are no threat to anyone.

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom