• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Alright men, ladies, cm owners, a family member had his access revoked to a merchant service because he’s in the gun business. Nothing new to most of us. It got me thinking...Liberals have how many sex’s now? 1,500?

I think the trick is conservatives need a new sex. I present to you: “Ammo-sexual”. What’s so wrong in saying by banning business with the gun industry or assault baby killing high capacity owners, you’re discriminating against ammo sexual people. You got a country full of liberals that identity as whatever the hell. Biden has a trans with no qualifications to flip burgers let alone work along side the president.

Ammo sexual is your ticket. Fight fire with fire. How dare the left tell y’all it’s not ok ammo gives y’all a boner.
    DK Firearms

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Alright men, ladies, cm owners, a family member had his access revoked to a merchant service because he’s in the gun business. Nothing new to most of us. It got me thinking...Liberals have how many sex’s now? 1,500?

I think the trick is conservatives need a new sex. I present to you: “Ammo-sexual”. What’s so wrong in saying by banning business with the gun industry or assault baby killing high capacity owners, you’re discriminating against ammo sexual people. You got a country full of liberals that identity as whatever the hell. Biden has a trans with no qualifications to flip burgers let alone work along side the president.

Ammo sexual is your ticket. Fight fire with fire. How dare the left tell y’all it’s not ok ammo gives y’all a boner.
    Hasn't the word "ammo" been banned yet? I mean it is scary, just look at the reports on so called "assault weapon" ammo damage.

Top Bottom