• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I don't think this is being taken in proper context. It sounds to me like he's not necessarily saying straight white men are bad - rather that we need more diversity in leadership roles.

"A planet with too many straight white men like me behind the steering wheel while others have been expected to sit quietly at the back of the bus."

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Which is a problem. We need to be color blind, in all directions.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Since he's clearly part of the problem, as he so eloquently publicly stated, due to his race, sexual orientation or both, then as a man of the Gospel he should lead by example and do the right thing immediately and resign his post in favor of a person with a more diverse race/sexual orientation combination, hence making the world a much better place, at least according to him.

Won't happen, though......never does with these whiny self-loathing hypocrites.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014

Well they are morons for letting him, but then again Notre Dame had Obama speak in spite of his unrestricted abortion on demand policies. ANyone notice he is a white male? Its like biden talking about "white male dominated culture" and how bad it is. Yet he is a white male ( despite politics that are very hostile to his own race yet married to a white woman. Why not go all the way and get a woman that looks like whoppi goldberg if you hate your race so much joe) Well i hope he is asked this. Why is he still in the race? As the black vote and brown bote and gay vote goes so does the democrat party. It would seem someone from that group should lead it yet its almost like hte liberal whites pat said groups ( especially blacks) on the head when they want a place at the table almost like "There, there, there boy. You just keep your people voting for us and we will protect you from them evil conservatives" which to me seems more racist than the kkk at least blacks know they dont like them. In the case of many white liberals they are viewing said groups as "useful idiots". All one has to do is look at detroit or chicago yet many blame that on white people and conservatives.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom