Venture Surplus ad

Leftist national radio show interviews new gun owner who gives some righteous 2A replies

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the radio interview; "To understand what's driving gun sales, Weekend Edition is featuring conversations with new gun owners. Today, NPR's Scott Simon talks with Misheika Gaddis, a single mom in Aurora, Colo."

You can either listen or read the interview.

I think this is one of the more important Q&A comments;

"SIMON: And why not just call the police?

GADDIS: Honestly, I've had incidents where I've called them and I don't feel like they got there in enough time. Or - like, even the call with the emergency responders, it's like, well, what's your name? Where are you at? What's your phone number?"

When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

For commentary from one of the YouTube 2A advocate channels about this interview you can watch here.

Attachments

• radio.jpg
      radio.jpg
      9.9 KB · Views: 41

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Nothing new. Most law-abiding gun owners realized this years ago when they accepted taking responsibiluty for their own safety rather than relying upon others to take on that task.

The fact that some new gun owners are waking up and realizing this is just probably normal. Hardly newsworthy.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Uvalde was a prime example of calling the cops for help, and them not saving your ass.

These leftist stains stating "just call the police" is a colossal joke; these commie morons banded together to call for the dismantlement/ defunding of police departments across the country. Response times are now much longer in many areas.
    These retards can't make up them puny little minds about cops...

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    "When seconds count..." police are only minutes, (in Uvalde, what, like 75 MINUTES) away!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Why would a leftist scumbag be so dumb as to start an argument he cannot win? That escapes me. How dumb do you have to be to ask someone to hand your own ass to you?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Uvalde was a prime example of calling the cops for help, and them not saving your ass.

These leftist stains stating "just call the police" is a colossal joke; these commie morons banded together to call for the dismantlement/ defunding of police departments across the country. Response times are now much longer in many areas.
    These retards can't make up them puny little minds about cops...
    And many of them calling for defunding the police have some sort of security in place - unlike the average citizen. Not to mention receiving additional allowance recently for their security measures.

Top Bottom