• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    I finally bought an AR stripped lower for a great price (thanks V-tach) and should get my lower parts kit with butt stock on this Friday.
    pretty stoked about putting together my first AR and the way prices are here lately its a pretty good time to do it. still have to wait until next month to get the upper finished but its going to happen.
    Target Sports

OnyxATX

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Congrats! Be careful about the pins in the trigger guard, don't wack on the rear part too hard as I think those little wings are the most fragile part. Tape is a great friend as well since some of the pins are easy to miss and ding the receiver.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Congrats! Be careful about the pins in the trigger guard, don't wack on the rear part too hard as I think those little wings are the most fragile part. Tape is a great friend as well since some of the pins are easy to miss and ding the receiver.

The Little Crow Gunworks AR-15 Trigger Guard Roll Pin Pusher solves the problem of that annoying roll pin. At 45 bucks though its not really worth it unless you plan on doing alot of builds though. Still a nifty tool though.

Top Bottom