• ...and so much more!
  • houseofamon

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2017
    San Antonio
    UPDATED

Howdy friends,

I'm parting ways with my almost brand new laptop that I've had for a couple of years and maybe used twice. This is no joke. I'm an engineer and bought this laptop when I was going to start doing some side consulting. I picked it up in early late 2019 and was about to get started when covid decided to hit This beast was hardly used and I honestly forgot about it up until I started packing my stuff getting ready to move. So I figure I'd make someone a sweet deal instead of letting this thing sit in the closet. Here are some specs:

Lenovo Thinkpad P52s
    Windows 10 Professional
    i7-8550U 4-core 8 threads
    16GB RAM
    NvME M2 512GB SSD
    15.6 Inch FHD
    1920x1080 IPS
    NVIDIA Quadro P500 (Powerful GPU)
    Fingerprint scanner
    High-resolution camera
    Backlit Keyboard
    Wireless & Bluetooth connectivity

WIll come with the official dock station, the dock station power adapter, and the travel power adapter. (The dock station was $275 new) You can use this to connect multiple displays and many other things. Works flawlessly. This laptop is a powerhouse and is easy to carry around without weighing a ton.

I will post some pics later this evening but this thing looks brand new. Not a single scratch on it. It's been fully reset back to the factory settings and is ready to go to the new owner. This laptop is easily upgradeable to Windows 11 if you so choose in the near future. I can also install Office 2016 Professional if desired.

***I'm sweetening the deal by throwing in two 27-inch slim bezel monitors. These have been great. Super clear and bright. I went ahead and bought a ridiculous 49inch display for my driving sim games so don't need these anymore.

Hell of a deal here, fellas!

2039f5b162f63598aff9eb9fb8feeb84.jpg

Here is the model info for the monitors:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1369501-REG/aoc_i2757vh_27_ips_panel_full.html

Here are some reviews of the laptop and the dock station on Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B07DQSD4KX
    Amazon product ASIN B079NM5JK4
    I"m asking $800 for the setup and would prefer a local F2F deal. I may be interested in trading for a nice riding mower.

Thanks all and let me know if you have any questions!

Target Sports

Last edited:

Daley_G

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2021
    Cypress
    I've purchased more than a few dozen very similar config's - P52 with the muti-display dock. Whoever gets this for $800 is getting a steal. OP, might be worth listing the model of the dock as there were several options but you did suggest it's the multi-display.

GLWS

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Bump!

I'm sweetening the deal by throwing in two 27-inch slim bezel monitors. These have been great. Super clear and bright. I went ahead and bought a ridiculous 49inch display for my driving sim games so don't need these anymore.

Hell of a deal here, fellas!

View attachment 315063

Here is the model info for the monitors:

Did you get the 49” curved Samsung display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Yessir, sure did. I got it brand new from Gamestop for $700 the other day. Hell of a price....

Wow, that’s not much more than my employee pricing (Samsung owns us).

I’ve been eyeballing it to replace my current mismatched 27”/32” displays

f9770636547ce7079fa7e2251fc2329c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom