• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    "The pair also reportedly exchanged shoves.Upon investigation, Port St. Lucie Police Department officers concluded that Borge was the “primary aggressor”"

Not that I agree with it or don't think cops are ridiculous often, but I think she was arrested for shoving him and starting the altercation with the water gun. I believe technically speaking, spraying someone with a water gun, or throwing a marshmallow at them is indeed "battery".

Cops have to deal with adult children all day long. I can't imagine. Also I imagine a lot of domestic disputes that get violent or deadly are started with something small, like throwing an empty beer can at someone, then the other person gets all stabby.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    They way the described shoving sounds nowhere near grounds for assault. The only thing I can think of is the BF is pressing charges over the shoving which is absolutely silly. Should have his man card revoked if thats the case.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Two things.

1. I think it technically is battery, since the woman touched the man through the extension of the stream of water. Like if I hit someone with a whip, I didn't hit them, but the implement in my hand did, in this case (cue up First 48 music) a high capacity full auto water pistol.

2. I hope she was arrested to diffuse the situation, not charged and released.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom