• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Honestly I'm glad Matefrio posted this info. I don't have any kind of agenda, just genuine interest. It's good to hear LEOs confirm my hopes that those were just MINIMUM requirements. Also find Bithabus' comment interesting about criminal history requirements. I learn something new here almost every single day. Thanks for all the input from every one.

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    I think since CHL holders must pass a course of fire similar to the TCLEOSE minimum, and we must pass a stricter criminal history check (42.01 in past 5 years is a DQ for CHL but not TCLEOSE), CHL holders should be allowed to carry anywhere LEOs may carry.

I agree. There should be no limits on where we can carry concealed. Exceptions for police sets up a privelaged class that really does no good for law-abiding citizens. Just for the record, I have several LEO friends who are very much in favor of CHL's and respect my right to carry legally. They are all either the rank and file officers or elected by the people, not the hired bureaurocrats of big city government.

Top Bottom