Let’s talk about UTVs

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Aka dont buy any of the chinesium trash at bass pro or cabelas. Those things are overpriced shitboxes. Shame Tracker put their name on them
Tracker didn't put their name on them. Bass Pro/Cabelas made a deal with Textron to private label the Arctic Cat (made and owned by Textron) as their own Tracker brand.

MTA89

CEO of White Colonizers Inc.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Tracker didn't put their name on them. Bass Pro/Cabelas made a deal with Textron to private label the Arctic Cat (made and owned by Textron) as their own Tracker brand.

Good to know. Are new arctic cats good as the old ones? I have heard that textron is garbage

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
The ones you need to watch are the homedepot/Lowe’s/etc off branded stuff.

I researched them a lot when looking and the main issues seemed to be parts availability as mentioned earlier in the thread. They aren’t necessarily garbage out the door (though many are pretty underpowered) but if ANYTHING breaks, aside from an off the shelf bearing going out, you’re screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
somewhere.....East Texas.
A lot of the Chinese ATV's and such, are knock-offs, and are not anywhere as good as the models they are copying. As mentioned, there is a huge disconnect between the consumer and the factory support if something fails and needs to be replaced, because there essentially isn't any support in being able to get parts.

Most people buy them because they are cheaper that the big brands. You get what you pay for. Check out Craigslist and you will see people trying to dump them all the time. Trying to recoup some of their money.

Best advice I can give on the Chinese equipment, steer clear of it.

Txhillbilly

Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
Good to know. Are new arctic cats good as the old ones? I have heard that textron is garbage
Textron also owns Polaris!
My 2010 550 H1 Arctic Cat ATV has always been a great machine. It will foul a plug every now and then, but that's mainly from setting unused for long periods.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics