• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    For the break in period, they said to keep it in low range for 25 miles. We went cruising the county roads with a couple of the neighbors, and put the 25 miles on it.
    Back in May the VFD had a fish fry! The place looked like a flash back of 60’s-70’s drive through on Friday & Saturday night, with UTV’s replacing muscle cars!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    ......And the minigun, and the turret.
    If you have a 3rd seat belt, this rack is awesome:

A buddy gave me one and I thought it was goofy and in the way all the time until I actually used it. Then I figured out it works well for every long gun I own. I do have to take the bipod off the 338 Lapua first though. You can even add pistol holsters to the sides.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    If you have a 3rd seat belt, this rack is awesome:

A buddy gave me one and I thought it was goofy and in the way all the time until I actually used it. Then I figured out it works well for every long gun I own. I do have to take the bipod off the 338 Lapua first though. You can even add pistol holsters to the sides.
    Okay, that’s pretty cool. Let’s add that to the list as well.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If yours came with a flooded battery plan on an AGM next time. Power steering one more thing to break down. See if you can get the dealer to throw in a shop manual. Roof is a must, window if you drive fast. Routine maintenance probably you can do. Some stuff takes sophisticated instruments.
    I have Polaris Ranger Crew. Very happy.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well, the search finally ended this week. On Wednesday, stopped in at Ride Now, in Forney, and they had just got in a Can Am Defender HD8. Total base model, with the mid size engine. Went back to the house to get the trailer, and brought it home. Would have preferred the power steering model, but doesn’t seem to be an issue without it.
    View attachment 264369

View attachment 264370

Sweeeet! Needs bigger tires and lift kit though! :banana:

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Mine has the golf cart style plexiglass windshield that folds down. I keep it folded down and was thinking about taking it completely off, until I got caught in a rainstorm last Sunday. I rather enjoyed being able to put it up and stop those massive rain drops from pelting me in the face.

Top Bottom