Let’s talk about UTVs

EZ-E

Jackenstein extraordinaire
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
It wouldn't be a big deal to leave it at my place... i got the space....as long as he leaves me the key.

Hell, i done told him if closing falls through he can pull up where my camper is parked & id have a neighbor for a bit....lol.

EZ-E

Jackenstein extraordinaire
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
How’s the mud around Ezeville? Your pad show any erosion?
The fronts pretty good. I pulled dirt from out back, by the creek to put down around the pad. The dirt at the back of the pad has the most slope, even after putting dirt on it. It washed most the dirt i put down over the weekend, the last 3 days of rain. I was talking to mama about getting some sod down for the back.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
The fronts pretty good. I pulled dirt from out back, by the creek to put down around the pad. The dirt at the back of the pad has the most slope, even after putting dirt on it. It washed most the dirt i put down over the weekend, the last 3 days of rain. I was talking to mama about getting some sod down for the back.
I bet a gutter would help that a ton. Would also give you an avenue to collect rainwater. My daughter did that and watered all her plants using that water. All her barrels overflowed since they get a ton of rain.

Had a friend do that and installed a large tank (2 or 3K gallons) and used it for the house water, Everything but drinking. He had a pump setup so it maintained level water pressure. if they tank go too low we could switch a valve and he was back on the local water supply.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
Erosion matting if you can find it.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts