• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Man, better start stockin' up on the ammo stockpile, for when the zombies start coming you know! ;) j/k I would not want to be in Houston right now. I remember after Katrina, my manager was at an appointment in Houston and hopped on I10 not long after people had already started fleeing Louisiana. He called me up bored at one point and said he had only move like 1/4 of a mile in 6 hours!

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    South Beltway was crazy earlier due to a wreck around south main. 45 mins to go from 288 to 59 via beltway. Anyway, you shooters be careful and keep your heads down.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Yup, my hospital has been preparing all day today and we have already taken in an influx of new patients who were transferred over from Clear Lake to us here in Katy. Looks like I'll probably have to be waiting it out here at the hospital as a few of us need to be onsite for support.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm 90% boarded up. Always have food in the house. Will start filling trash cans & the tub with water to flush the toliet. Been making ice. I aint going in tomorrow thru at least Sunday as my employer aint moving to fast on my 7 weeks of short term disability from a recent emergency surgery.

I recently had a big hackberry tree close to the house removed. trimmed the neighbors oar over the garage. Bought a new Stihl chainshaw a few months ago. A new Dewalt cordless today for the board up.

I guess I'll get the Dillon SDB set back up & crank out some .45 untill the power dies.

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Dayuummm, Ike is a monster:eek:

When they say everything is bigger in Texas, they mean it. Sure it's only a Cat 2 maybe becoming a cat 3 but Ike is the size of Texas! I can't imagine looking at the sattelite one part of coast line that want be effected. Hell, I'm way the fock over here in West Texas and we may get some rain from it.

Just look at what the surges are doing to Gaviston already...without IKE present or rain fall. The weter is almost over the sea wall. I pray everyone got of that island for damn sure.

Anyhow, I pray you people are safe...even those people spanning outwards to places like Austin, San Antonio, and DFW.

God Bless my fellow Texans, we're praying for you!

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    im down here in angleton hunkering down with my folks. my dad is very stubborn and wouldnt leave so me and the wife came down to hold the fort down. got all mags loaded with winchester rangers and about 10 fresh cr123s sittin in the freezer box.

as of 7pm friday night, winds are high but we're not catchin much rain. trees are blowing but no flying cows yet.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Its not bad here yet nice and calm outside right now but will
    probably start getting it around 11:00 or 12:00 tonight.
    Got my windows boarded today got 20 gals. gas for the generator.
    So I'am just going to clean and lube a couple of pistols when I get done
    computin.

Top Bottom