• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    This was the headline on todays Drudge Report. Lets hope they are totally wrong.

Venture Surplus ad

TXP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I check out both sides of the asle to get a read on news and I've noticed a trend. Each side seems highly confident they will win. They even have numbers to prove it. The Left's noise is tempered by the hyper aggressive push to get registered and vote for change.

I hope the boasting of Trump's big win in November, won't lead to people think it isn't already a done deal and that they don't really have to go vote if it's inconvenient.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I check out both sides of the asle to get a read on news and I've noticed a trend. Each side seems highly confident they will win. They even have numbers to prove it. The Left's noise is tempered by the hyper aggressive push to get registered and vote for change.

I hope the boasting of Trump's big win in November, won't lead to people think it isn't already a done deal and that they don't really have to go vote if it's inconvenient.

I think that is very important too, in not getting complacent and thinking that Trump already has the election wrapped up and won.

I think the bigger the divide between the numbers in the election are just as important. It would further raise doubts and lead to less people finding the Democrats to be credible.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The polls seriously underestimated most conservative candidates, especially Trump, in 2016. Probably, hopefully, the same this time.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    You can see here what they predicted back in 2016:

71.4% Hitlery and 28.6% Trump

That's quite a big miss. Nate Silver was very well-regarded for his election predictions prior to 2016, he must have really lost some mojo. Maybe he's finally right this time. I hope his predictions make every democrat overconfident and they all stay home.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    Nate Silver's a smart guy, but in the simulations he ran to get these numbers he sets Texas as a possible Biden win. That ain't going to happen.

gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    This was the headline on todays Drudge Report. Lets hope they are totally wrong.

HAcGLMom.png

mzsPxhVm.png

Top Bottom