• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    The is my German Shorthair "Buddy" and myself out pheasant hunting last year. He hasn't been back out since, I really need to get him out more....he's a really great hunter. Anyways and in the next pic he's just showing off for the camera. :)

Venture Surplus ad

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Great looking Buddy there! I haven't been pheasant hunting since I was about 12. My uncle farmed some land between Dumas and Stratford so we'd always head up there for pheasants and jack rabbits. Man, I miss those days!

machinisttx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    My hunting buddy
    100_0700.jpg

and our other two
    100_0541.jpg

PhilR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Trophy Club, Texas
    My solid liver German Shorthair (Ellie) pheasant hunting in Kansas last year.

elliehunting.jpg

Ellie chilled out at home. She's a wild child when she's after birds but a couch potatoe at home.

Ellieresized.jpg

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Here's my "squirrel" dog Lena. Pretty good at treeing them.
    DSCF1088.gif

And here's my old dog Gomer (lives with my parents now). Took him pheasant hunting a few times back home. Now he just lays around and goes to work with my dad.
    gomer.gif

droc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Austin Area
    Here's mine. He's good but he doesn't have a whole lot of experience considering I don't get to go bird hunting nearly enough...

Attachments

• tanner at the lakehouse(2).jpg
      tanner at the lakehouse(2).jpg
      41.7 KB · Views: 227

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    The eyes on a Lab pretty much says it all. Little slugger couldn't piss that dog off if he tried

While that statement is oh so true, she is actually not a lab, she is from weimaraner parents and billed as "full blood" but her and her brother(no longer with us) were the only chocolates in the litter (that we were aware of as they came to our home by way of another owner first and all info is thirdhand). We figure there is some chocolate lab in the lineage because of the color but the vet has them listed as pure weimaraners. While she has some years on her and doesn't quite have the muscle definition she used to, if I can find a better picture you'd be able to actually tell that she looks like a weimaraner not so much a lab.

Found the best pic I have here at work....... I call this one "The Great Stare-off"

2008janfeb011.jpg

carlo1776

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    While that statement is oh so true, she is actually not a lab, she is from weimaraner parents and billed as "full blood" but her and her brother(no longer with us) were the only chocolates in the litter (that we were aware of as they came to our home by way of another owner first and all info is thirdhand). We figure there is some chocolate lab in the lineage because of the color but the vet has them listed as pure weimaraners. While she has some years on her and doesn't quite have the muscle definition she used to, if I can find a better picture you'd be able to actually tell that she looks like a weimaraner not so much a lab.

Second pic shows better profile. They're great dogs. My buddy has 2 young daughters and they do everthing but strap a saddle to him. Zeus just smiles.

Top Bottom