• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Any kind of black powder; BP cartridge, cap and ball revolvers/pistols, muzzle loading rifles what ya got? I would start things off but I sold off the last of my BP guns a while back to pay bills. I had a cap and ball 44 and an in line muzzle loader rifle. (my wife loved the rifle and is still mad that I sold it.LOL)
    Venture Surplus ad

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Not all my BP stuff, just my flinters Top to bottom, Italian M1803 replica. Lock is a POS, geometry wrong, soft frizzen, and on and on. I've seen guides for correcting everything, but life is too short. Just rehardened the frizzen, and it shoots OK. Next, a Dixie Poorboy squirrel rifle in .32. Decent shooter, not outstanding, but ok. Third, a 20 bore fowler from Flintlocks Inc, kit/parts. Great lock, very fast. I've even shot doves with this one. Want to take a whitetail with a smoothbore, just haven't buckled down yet. Bottom, Southern Mountain rifle in .45 from Track of the Wolf kit/parts. Fast lock, good shooter. Hunted with it a fair bit, and have taken about a half dozen whitetails with this one.

Attachments

• DSCF0008h.jpg
      DSCF0008h.jpg
      22 KB · Views: 132
    Top Bottom