Join TexasGunTalk

let's talk about embarrassing moments..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by pistolpadre, Sep 27, 2013.

1. pistolpadre

pistolpadre Well-Known

Feb 25, 2013
    What's the most embarrassing thing you've every done.. let me change that, cause if you're anything like me you got a list of those puppy's and you have so many that (least i do) they sorta "pop" back into reality with a "NO.. tell me i didn't really do that".. I don't tell the wife about these.. I'm going to hold onto what little "face" i've got so unless she's a mind reader, (nope) this stays with us..

back in 1987 i rode the prettiest scoot in the city of Tucson AZ.. sorry, Pride is a sin, but facts are facts.. it was.. i had replaced the standard tank on my little Harley Sportster with whats called a king sportster.. just a couple inches wider and a gal or so more so you don't have to stop every 95 miles for gas.. Remember this was before every blue pill pop'n geezer (look'n around) discovered the motor company as a cure for male menopause that replaced the sports car.. so the places that worked on bikes were owned and run by real bikers, and pretty cheap to deal with..

you had to make sure you were in and out before the afternoon bong, (or be part of it) but i digress.. did a lot of digress with that bong too.. "could i super size that"..besides a beautiful PERFECT corvette red paint job, i had them add gold pin striping along both fender edges and the bottom of the tank so all of the stripes started about 2" in from the edge or bottom of the tank.. and just flat worked.. at the same time i added a gold bar and shield logo on the side of the tank.. this baby was so fine it kept look'n for a better look'n rider.. beautiful..

ok so back to my day of painful reality ... in 1987 the idea of cash thorough a slot in the wall was new, and REAL popular.. i stopped at mine for a withdrawal.. i was going out on the town.. and here again.. not going to lie.. this scared up, sloop hunkered over, flabby skinned geezer.. well.. let's just say i didn't look half bad back then.. so i'm at the window.. and obviously the owner of the bike.. i'm getting a lot of smiles, but you guys know how you don't talk in line.. it's sorta like a urinal with cash.. so no talking.. get my bucks and walked out to the parking lot to get on the scoot.. there were maybe 20 people in line.. there were 39 eyes on me guys.. (one ol boy had a patch) ..

no exaggerating here... first and only time in my life where i've been the sole object of all eyes.. I high sided and dropped the bike in front of everyone.. Here again a Gospel Lord is my witness story.. don't know if that's real Christian, and that cross really does matter.. but true.. Sportsters have a simple lock on the frame and forks you drop a padlock through.. i was so excited by the attention i forgot it.. and when i took off .. as in two seconds AFTER i took off and tried to straighten the forks. nope.. what made it worse.. and only telling this cause i love ya all, pride really is a sin, and maybe with the good Lords blessings others can learn a lesson.. I swear that when i went over the bike (high siding) i was sorta yelping like some bad Swiss yodeler doing bath tub meth.. OK.. i've told my worst and most embarrassing ... uhhh.. well sorta.. but enough that someone should bale me out here, with a "you think that's embarrassing.. come on troops.. were all in this together..

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Greg there have been so many embarrassing moments in my life. Glad that your so open. I have put my foot in my so many times it scares me. Thanks for sharing brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. deemus

deemus my mama says I'm special

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Great story Padre! lol

I have bike story too. I was riding my enduro, showing off for some chicks, when I decided to turn on the next street. Unbeknownst to me, that intersection had been recently reworked.

Close to the curb there was a strip of loose sand that had not gotten picked up. As I laid low going around that corner, my back tire hit that sand and shot out from under me. Thank God for helmets.

Me and the bike went sliding across that intersection and I ended up under a big jacked up 4WD truck. But not before my head bounced off the pavement.

I remember the driver of that truck saying "damn boy, you alright?" Not much is clear for following days. Apparently, I got on the bike and drove to my brother in law's house. He said I had had my shirt off before I got to the door, and stripped while walking across the living room.

I do remember one thing about being at his house, and nothing else. I remember his wife saying, "why is deemus naked in my bathroom?" He said I got in his tub and started washing my road rash. No idea how me or the bike got home. I guess someone drove it home for me. I think my wife took me to the hospital.

I recall everything before the spill, and almost nothing of the two weeks after it.

4. TxBigfoot

TxBigfoot Active Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    No one witnessed this, but it could have been very embarrassing. I was driving and had to use the bathroom really bad. I stopped at a truck stop and went to the restroom, while I was on the throne (bombing that restroom), I thought that it was weird that there was a small trash can in the stall. Then I thought to myself, I didn't see a urinal in here. I hurried up and and got out of there, when I left, I noticed the women sign on the door. Im so glad a woman didn't go in there.

5. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I've blown up a women's bathroom as well but it was on purpose. The mens was full and I couldn't wait so it was either go in the women's or go on the floor.

one of my least embarrassing moment was in high school. I was asleep in class and farted so loud it woke me up, I had eaten some deer chili the night before so it was pretty ripe, There were about 30 people in the room.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  6. Orbie

Orbie Born Texan TGT Supporter

Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    My embarrassing stories? That's too embarrassing. :)

7. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Funny as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

8. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 TGT Addict

Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Oh this thread will be great! Lmao already.

When I was a teen I had a pair of sisters from school I was all about. Living in the country meant we had cows all around. I was trying to show off by trying to bare back a longhorn. I climbed a tree and waited for one to walk under me. Girls are in my truck watching. Finally one does and I did my best Spider-Man dive on to its back. The cow of course flipped out and got me off in less than 8 seconds. Well I was in a mine field of cow patties. I was thrown off flat on my ass into a fresh pile. It exploded when I landed and splattered all over. They saw everything. I tried to play it off like "it's just mud". Yeah they didn't buy it. It was a long shameful mostly naked ride back home.

9. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Should had them try it too....

10. TreyG-20

TreyG-20 TGT Addict

Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    The cow patties or the naked ride? Lol. Oh I tried, but something about the smell just didn't do it for them.