• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EGA Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2023
    Gainesville, Texas
    Okay after much ignorance on my part, i think im good to go now.

Hey to all! My name is Tony Atwood, I am a gunsmith and ffl recently new to North Texas, Gainesville specifically. I am trying to reach out to everyone I know and let them know I am here and available should anyone need repairs, modifications, restorations, or transfers. I am an avid shooter, hunter, and reloader and enjoy talking to others of the same mind. If anyone wants to shoot the bull(not literally) or sit down and smoke a cigar over a gun discussion, let me know! Anyhow, dont want to make this too long as to be boring so Ill sign off. Thanks to all you who helped me get straightened out.
    Guns International

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Welcome to Texas Gun Talk......will be nice having a real gunsmith on the forum. If you decide to change to Sponsor, it will allow you to advertise your services and commercial deals. Basic Sponsor was $30.00/month and Texcross is awesome to deal with...When I had a gun shop and range I was a sponsor for a few years, but sold the shop/range and retired. Now I'm just a lifer.....

again, Welcome!

EGA Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2023
    Gainesville, Texas
    Outstanding! Ive met a few up here so far. good to be with brothers. Also thanks V-tach. Ive been smithing since i was in the Marines, its what i love. I dont know everything there is, but ive never had a disatisfied customer since i started my business in 2014. Good to know all yall!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Okay after much ignorance on my part, i think im good to go now.

Hey to all! My name is Tony Atwood, I am a gunsmith and ffl recently new to North Texas, Gainesville specifically. I am trying to reach out to everyone I know and let them know I am here and available should anyone need repairs, modifications, restorations, or transfers. I am an avid shooter, hunter, and reloader and enjoy talking to others of the same mind. If anyone wants to shoot the bull(not literally) or sit down and smoke a cigar over a gun discussion, let me know! Anyhow, dont want to make this too long as to be boring so Ill sign off. Thanks to all you who helped me get straightened out.
    welcome to tgt! ireported your previous postso that a moderator could assistyouin this!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom