Letter from President Donald J. Trump to the Speaker of the House of Representatives

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Glad that's over. Now the adults can take over. Something about a taste of your own medicine? Dems will get the same treatment in the Senate as they gave in the house. I'm actually excited to see what happens next. But, we all know what won't happen, don't we? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What has Trump done to hinder the Russians exactly? The near felatio in Helsinki? Abandoning the Kurds in Syria? Attempting to give them their compounds back? The private meetings in the Oval (versus the Ukrainian President). Exactly, how has he been tougher than any other administration? Specifically.

Sanctions.

Arming Ukraine (where Obama refused).

Working against the Russian gas pipeline to Europe.

For goodness sake, educate yourself before you make yourself look ignorant.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Seriously, you’re surprised that the Ukrainians (the Victims) deny they were extorted? A country that desperately needs US support of all types. You’re surprised they don’t want to get on the bad side of a President who is a proven vindictive person. They are facing an invader with 100 times their capabilities and you can’t understand why their new president doesn’t want to get into this crap.

Do anyone really believe this victim crap? Do they really believe world leaders are that scared of Trump? Look at Kim Jong Un, he's literally a mishap away from losing his country, and even he stands up and says what he wants to Trump. I don't believe this nonsense for a second. Heck, the Ukrainians have gone on record speaking up against Putin multiple times, and he's a whole lot more of a threat than Trump is (Crimea anyone?) Just drop that talking point, m'kay?

The transcript and the testimony in front of The House made it clear to me that his conduct was impeachable in terms of founding fathers intent. I acknowledge that Trumps acts might not have been proven sufficiently for a criminal trial, but that’s not what was constitutionally intended.
    Only clear if that's what you want to believe. Not to mention ... Since when has the left ever been a friend of the Constitution (and its amendments)?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What has Trump done to hinder the Russians exactly? The near felatio in Helsinki? Abandoning the Kurds in Syria? Attempting to give them their compounds back? The private meetings in the Oval (versus the Ukrainian President). Exactly, how has he been tougher than any other administration? Specifically.

Selling or giving bad ass weaponry to to the nations Russia has threatened. Things like Patriot and Javelin missile systems. Meanwhile Europe is allowing Russia to continue building a pipeline that will leave them more dependent on Russia and also bolster the Russian economy. Seems like a fairly strong application of a double standard.

As far as Syria goes, that isn’t going to fly as “pro Russia” considering the number of Americans happy to get our troops out of Syria. Bringing out troops home doesn’t equal “pro Russia”.

Trump also campaigned on making the other member of NATO start footing their share of the bill. As long as the US pays for the worlds security they will keep allowing the US to do it alone.

“Near felatio” is laughable. Seems you have a difficult time keeping your responses in the bounds of objective reality and are prone to relying on hyperbole and unsupported assumptions to make your points. It’s not very convincing.

While I may not agree with all of Trumps decisions, none of it is the least bit impeachable not does it lend itself to some nefarious collusion plot. And the fact that he has been committed to adding to the military strength of the nations threatened by Russia indicate he likely does not support any Russian expansion.

Trump has also said nice things to the North Korean midget, then insulted him, then ignored him, and while the news was telling me Trump was starting WW3 we ended up having a US president stand on North Korean soil for the first time. Is North Korea going to become a wonderful thriving democracy any time soon? Doubt it. But it was much better than the previous policy of sending them a few billion dollars every few years funding the nuclear program we were supposed to be paying them to dismantle.

SlimJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    US

He didn't give them a sweet heart deal on uranium for one. Don't forget BHO on the hot mic. To Vlad but hey, whatever.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Abuse of Power
    Obstruction of Congress
    Obstruction of Justice
    Extortion
    Bribery
    Conspiracy to Defraud the U.S.
    Federal Campaign Violations
    Honest Services Fraud

Ok, now show your evidence that he committed any of those.

We'll wait.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Like I said in that other thread. Y'all need to stop feeding the trolls because these one sided conversations make no sense to the rest of us.

just country

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Texas
    Ok, now show your evidence that he committed any of those.

We'll wait.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Pelosi, sh tt, and Nadler living proof of stupidity. these
    persons came from Hitler's brothel. mama Pelosi's children.
    justme gbot tum

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom