• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    He will not sell or service any of his rifles to any Commiefornia government agency. Why aren't other gun manufacturers doing the same?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Pretty old news. He did that 18 years ago.
    You are right. Didn't notice that was from 2005. Just published in American Rifleman. So why does S&W and Glock and all the others still sell to Commiefornia government except for the obvious, $$$

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You are right. Didn't notice that was from 2005. Just published in American Rifleman. So why does S&W and Glock and all the others still sell to Commiefornia government except for the obvious, $$$
    Same reason Ruger ended .22 pistol perfection and gave us the abomination known as the MKIII.

California has the largest market in the U.S. for firearms. Ruger discontinued the MKII and added all of the new bullshit to comply with California law for selling pistols in the state.

Ronnie Barrett really did not lose a bunch of money giving CA the finger. I am still glad he did it, and from a business perspective it increased his sales from folks looking for higher end guns, but for the major manufacturers flipping off CA would put some of them out of business.

That is how big the California firearm market is

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was just noticing this morning as I ejected Barry & the Mooch replicants from my butthole how much of the current NRA publication is just old news. It's gotten so bad it's hardly enough in the magazine to even keep next to the shitter.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I was just noticing this morning as I ejected Barry & the Mooch replicants from my butthole how much of the current NRA publication is just old news. It's gotten so bad it's hardly enough in the magazine to even keep next to the shitter.
    It was listed as an advertisement. I assume they paid to have it printed.

Top Bottom