Liberal Orgy of Feelings Gone Crazy Anti Gun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I really don't understand liberals. Her mom saves Charlize from a drunk enraged dad by killing him with a gun and now she's anti gun?

Shouldn't she be pro gun and anti booze?

The only good part of this is Anderson Cooper is out 1.4 million and only getting a token amount of guns owned by Penn.

Sean Penn hints Charlize Theron is the 'strong woman' who changed his mind about firearms | Mail Online

South Africa born and raised Charlize was 17 when her mother allegedly shot and killed her father after he threatened to take the actress' life during an alcohol-influenced rant.

'Being provoked by this aforementioned strong woman and considering how liberating of bulls--t and ugliness it would be not only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them, Jeff Koons and I had a chat the other day,' Penn said.

He added, 'The highest bidder gets every single one of my guns put in the hands of this iconic artist and sculptor…Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines.

Anderson Cooper was the winning bidder, plunking down $1.4m for the work. He outbid his CNN colleague Piers Morgan who stopped bidding at $1.3m.

WI_Penn.jpg

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So is it a cowardly killing machine when a petite woman shots a thug three times her size trying to rape her? This makes no sense, it is a tool used to equalize very unequal situations. Heck even in my case that's part of the reason I own firearms. I am 5'6" 145lbs, hardly the definition of overpowering physical prowess. Don't get me wrong I'm not weak but I know my limits aren't that lofty if I get into a physical altercation with anybody bigger than me. The stupidity of this is absolutely mind boggling especially considering Charlize wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for somebody equalizing a situation with a gun.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Did we really expect anything different than this from these morons? I mean, it is Sean Penn for goodness sakes. We are talking about the guy that creid himself to sleep with a binky stuck in his mouth the day Chavez died.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Katy
    So is it a cowardly killing machine when a petite woman shots a thug three times her size trying to rape her? This makes no sense, it is a tool used to equalize very unequal situations. Heck even in my case that's part of the reason I own firearms. I am 5'6" 145lbs, hardly the definition of overpowering physical prowess. Don't get me wrong I'm not weak but I know my limits aren't that lofty if I get into a physical altercation with anybody bigger than me. The stupidity of this is absolutely mind boggling especially considering Charlize wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for somebody equalizing a situation with a gun.

If Hollywood figures made any real sense, we wouldn't have lovely days filled with Mel Gibson's drunken rants and Tom Cruise's excessive abuses of talkshow couches.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    He went full retard.

No Oscar or guns for him.

There's a few in Hollywood who aren't total imbeciles:

Tom Selleck, Robert Downey Jr, Kurt Russell, Gary Sinise... typically they lay low and don't spout off their idiot hole so you never know.

Last edited:

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Katy
    meanwhile fiscal spending skyrockets, unemployment falters, Affordable care act a dismal failure, yet liberals fall in love all over gain with Barry.:marine:

They're just in denial because they're afraid that the dude they fell in love with in 2008 will turn out to be a big flop like conservatives predicted he would be.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Like Sean Penn should have guns anyway, with his penchant for beating on photographers back in the day.

Top Bottom