Hurley's Gold

Liberal Orgy of Feelings Gone Crazy Anti Gun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I really don't understand liberals. Her mom saves Charlize from a drunk enraged dad by killing him with a gun and now she's anti gun?

Shouldn't she be pro gun and anti booze?

The only good part of this is Anderson Cooper is out 1.4 million and only getting a token amount of guns owned by Penn.

Sean Penn hints Charlize Theron is the 'strong woman' who changed his mind about firearms | Mail Online

South Africa born and raised Charlize was 17 when her mother allegedly shot and killed her father after he threatened to take the actress' life during an alcohol-influenced rant.

'Being provoked by this aforementioned strong woman and considering how liberating of bulls--t and ugliness it would be not only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them, Jeff Koons and I had a chat the other day,' Penn said.

He added, 'The highest bidder gets every single one of my guns put in the hands of this iconic artist and sculptor…Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines.

Anderson Cooper was the winning bidder, plunking down $1.4m for the work. He outbid his CNN colleague Piers Morgan who stopped bidding at $1.3m.

WI_Penn.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So is it a cowardly killing machine when a petite woman shots a thug three times her size trying to rape her? This makes no sense, it is a tool used to equalize very unequal situations. Heck even in my case that's part of the reason I own firearms. I am 5'6" 145lbs, hardly the definition of overpowering physical prowess. Don't get me wrong I'm not weak but I know my limits aren't that lofty if I get into a physical altercation with anybody bigger than me. The stupidity of this is absolutely mind boggling especially considering Charlize wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for somebody equalizing a situation with a gun.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Did we really expect anything different than this from these morons? I mean, it is Sean Penn for goodness sakes. We are talking about the guy that creid himself to sleep with a binky stuck in his mouth the day Chavez died.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    So is it a cowardly killing machine when a petite woman shots a thug three times her size trying to rape her? This makes no sense, it is a tool used to equalize very unequal situations. Heck even in my case that's part of the reason I own firearms. I am 5'6" 145lbs, hardly the definition of overpowering physical prowess. Don't get me wrong I'm not weak but I know my limits aren't that lofty if I get into a physical altercation with anybody bigger than me. The stupidity of this is absolutely mind boggling especially considering Charlize wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for somebody equalizing a situation with a gun.

If Hollywood figures made any real sense, we wouldn't have lovely days filled with Mel Gibson's drunken rants and Tom Cruise's excessive abuses of talkshow couches.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    He went full retard.

No Oscar or guns for him.

There's a few in Hollywood who aren't total imbeciles:

Tom Selleck, Robert Downey Jr, Kurt Russell, Gary Sinise... typically they lay low and don't spout off their idiot hole so you never know.

Last edited:

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    meanwhile fiscal spending skyrockets, unemployment falters, Affordable care act a dismal failure, yet liberals fall in love all over gain with Barry.:marine:

They're just in denial because they're afraid that the dude they fell in love with in 2008 will turn out to be a big flop like conservatives predicted he would be.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    C'mon... it's Sean Penn. That guy is like a rocking chair without a backrest. He isn't relevant. Worthless. As for Charlize... easy on the eyes but crazier than a three-legged cat in a cold shower.

pvtsnowball82

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Outside San Antonio
    Here's some of the artist's work. Worth between 1.5 and 2 million...................

f03sco1k.jpg

Hey, I had that exact Popple when I was a wee lad!

Listen, folks, I interned at a "contemporary art" gallery right out of college, and you haven't seen the half of it. These "artists" are nuts. They live in an insular, elitist fantasy land and make a living shitting (sometimes literally) on everything anyone holds sacred.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah, contemporary art is a scam. They artists act batshit because that's what drives prices up. They make shit that doesn't mean anything and let morons who are trying to look smart claim that it does mean something, and that's where the "value" comes from.

The history of how all that actually started is pretty funny. The short of it is a couple artists started doing asinine things (one would just sign his name on something like a toilet and call it art and the other was Andy Warhol who literally mass-produced "art") to mock the art community and particularly the morons referenced earlier who are actually known as "critics" despite being uncritical in all meaningful ways. Well, the critics declared their "art" the best thing since sliced bread, and here we are with each artist trying to make something more meaningless and crappy than the last to impress the critics.

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Considering Sean Penn had a man crush on Hugo Chavez (Sorry Sean Kim Jong Un is spoken for). I am surprised he didn't turn his weapons in earlier. But I forget, being weaponless is only for the PEONS the MASSES. How else would these overlord control their people.

Top Bottom