• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Michael Savage contends that liberalism is a mental disorder. That may very well be, but I content that it is also a physiological disorder.

Consider the following:

For most liberals, their heart is in the right place. However, there is a chip on their shoulder, their feelings are on their sleeve and their head is up their ass.

:D
    Venture Surplus ad

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    From my experience a liberal feels but doesn't think. The best question to ask obama supporters is what great work has he accomplished? What bills has he proposed that impress you? You get the "deer in the headlights" look and they tell you they feel he can bring change but they don't know what kind. They will tell you it is better then what we have now.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    From my experience a liberal feels but doesn't think. The best question to ask obama supporters is what great work has he accomplished? What bills has he proposed that impress you? You get the "deer in the headlights" look and they tell you they feel he can bring change but they don't know what kind. They will tell you it is better then what we have now.

He can bring change! I love that one. Lord knows, the kid at McDonald's has trouble with it.

BeNotAfraid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Red River, Texas
    mortdooley's got it.

what in the Sam Hill has this "empty suit" DONE!

shoot, I just rebuilt the cylinder head on my MF tractor yesterday, put on a new head gasket, set the tappets and she purrs like a kitten. I am dang proud of what I DO.

What in blazes has this guy DONE?

Top Bottom