• ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Charles Krauthammer once wrote, “To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.”

Political polarization is at an all-time high. Studies show that, although liberals and conservatives often seem to disagree about moral values, the two groups still disparage each other’s intelligence more than each other’s morality.

When I consider that liberals fail to comprehend the societal values of personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, and individual liberty, My conclusion is that liberals actually are inherently stupid. There have been many purported group IQ comparisons between liberals and conservatives, but those that I found and researched were either suspect/biased for various reasons or untrue via Snopes. I would love to see valid IQ test result comparisons between conservatives and liberals. My bet is that you would get many more conservative than liberal volunteers for the testing. That would be sort of a clue in itself.

Wudidiz

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I am not an expert on the subject but I believe that there is not any good conclusions when coomparing IQ and one's moral compass or ideology. My ex wife and I were within 10 points in IQ scores but extremely opposite in our beliefs.
    We’ll probably never know.

Wudidiz

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I am not an expert on the subject but I believe that there is not any good conclusions when coomparing IQ and one's moral compass or ideology. My ex wife and I were within 10 points in IQ scores but extremely opposite in our beliefs.
    10 points is significant. Your results concur with my speculation.

Reactions: gll

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    My experience and impressions are that the liberals who call the shots are definitely smart, but they are either crooked or they are way too emotional.

Rank and file liberals are largely misinformed and usually think emotionally rather than with logic.

The “free crap army” liberals are lazy and only looking for handouts…

Are they stupid? I think their not thinking things through long term and electing liberals who perpetrate the chaos act
    stupidly.

Just my impression…

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    My take is libs are out-of-touch with reality. They deny “reality”, and live in a fantasy where “we all just get along”.

They believe in a world where everything is “sugar and spice and everything nice”. They deny the existence of “snakes and snails and puppy dog tails”!

I know that is a gender-related example, but it certainly does explain the push against “toxic” masculinity.

And, it explains the anti-Israeli stance of the pervert crowd. They are pro Muslim, when the Muslims would be the first to throw their ass off of a building. They just don’t have a grasp of reality. By denying all things bad and evil, they just hope it will go away! Poof! Rainbows and unicorns!

ETA: That is why they despise “conservatives” who live within restraints - understanding limitations and repercussions. Conservatives speak of reality and the harshness of real life. They don’t like that and prefer to have their head buried in the sand.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom