• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Texas - the Douchebag State
    Own America? Are you retarded? I think you should get some professional help before you drown in your slobber while sleeping.
    Defensive much?

They OWN every branch of government, your 401k and investments (presuming you are not broke and living in your mother's basement), your mortgage (rent for you), and your ATM account (you have one, right?), and you're sitting here pretending you're a big tough guy American on the internet...

Laughable!

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Defensive much?

They OWN every branch of government, your 401k and investments (presuming you are not broke and living in your mother's basement), your mortgage (rent for you), and your ATM account (you have one, right?), and you're sitting here pretending you're a big tough guy American on the internet...

Laughable!
    Yes, I am an American. Your noting that infers that you aren’t. Either way, I hope your extended family or friends can arrange for an intervention and subsequent admission to a mental facility.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It says that unlike liberals, conservatives have shown tolerance of others. We have let the weeds grow rather than remove them.
    42ff2c166c73b1283e14fc84aad740a0.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Texas - the Douchebag State
    No. I would like you to call your county mental health office, give them your address, and tell them that you are a hard-boiled egg.
    Moron. Did you comprehend AG Garland's spitting in your face just a minute ago or do you need that explained like you're a 5-year old too?

Your avatar is cute. Does it make you feel like some kind of warrior?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Moron. Did you comprehend AG Garland's spitting in your face just a minute ago or do you need that explained like you're a 5-year old too?

Your avatar is cute. Does it make you feel like some kind of warrior?
    A bunch of boiler plate... he said nothing other than he personally approved of the search.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    My take is libs are out-of-touch with reality. They deny “reality”, and live in a fantasy where “we all just get along”.

They believe in a world where everything is “sugar and spice and everything nice”. They deny the existence of “snakes and snails and puppy dog tails”!

I know that is a gender-related example, but it certainly does explain the push against “toxic” masculinity.

And, it explains the anti-Israeli stance of the pervert crowd. They are pro Muslim, when the Muslims would be the first to throw their ass off of a building. They just don’t have a grasp of reality. By denying all things bad and evil, they just hope it will go away! Poof! Rainbows and unicorns!

ETA: That is why they despise “conservatives” who live within restraints - understanding limitations and repercussions. Conservatives speak of reality and the harshness of real life. They don’t like that and prefer to have their head buried in the sand.
    It's definetly a form of braindamage

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    I fear our conservative representatives are too closely aligned with the liberals and financial gain is more important than maintaining our republic. NEVER RE ELECT AN INCUMBENT EVER

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I fear our conservative representatives are too closely aligned with the liberals and financial gain is more important than maintaining our republic. NEVER RE ELECT AN INCUMBENT EVER
    Thus the importance of a convention of States because we are a country of stupid that sucks at voting.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If liberals are stupid, and they OWN America, what does that say about conservatives?
    It says conservatives tend toward playing by the rules, while libs bend, break, or rewrite the rules to get their way. Conservatives try to get along with their adversaries in order to keep things running, while libs will pretend to get along just long enough to stab you in the back. LIbs have had their eyes on the long game since the Wilson administration, while conservatives tend to focus on the here and now.

I predict your time with us on this board will be short and spectacular with the way you're trying to pick fights.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Eh, .gov only has the power you give it. Other than paying the tax man and giving a witness statement on a veh/mc accident I witnessed/responded to a couple weeks ago, I’m having a hard time thinking of what power .gov has actually exercised over me.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Eh, .gov only has the power you give it. Other than paying the tax man and giving a witness statement on a veh/mc accident I witnessed/responded to a couple weeks ago, I’m having a hard time thinking of what power .gov has actually exercised over me.

That's just because you're not important enough and their power isn't overreaching enough.

...yet.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom