• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It says conservatives tend toward playing by the rules, while libs bend, break, or rewrite the rules to get their way. Conservatives try to get along with their adversaries in order to keep things running, while libs will pretend to get along just long enough to stab you in the back. LIbs have had their eyes on the long game since the Wilson administration, while conservatives tend to focus on the here and now.

I predict your time with us on this board will be short and spectacular with the way you're trying to pick fights.
    I suspect the same. He can't reply to anyone on th forum without insults or sarcasm.
    Military Camp

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Texas - the Douchebag State
    It says conservatives tend toward playing by the rules, while libs bend, break, or rewrite the rules to get their way. Conservatives try to get along with their adversaries in order to keep things running, while libs will pretend to get along just long enough to stab you in the back. LIbs have had their eyes on the long game since the Wilson administration, while conservatives tend to focus on the here and now.

I predict your time with us on this board will be short and spectacular with the way you're trying to pick fights.
    How long should conservatives play by "the rules" while our adversaries continue to laugh at the rules and continue to destroy America incrementally? How long do we sit and continue to lose America to enemies that never play by the rules? Where is the line in the sand, for you?

YES, these are tough, personal questions. However, I haven't picked a fight with anyone, but I give as good, or better, than I get. I am NOT about to sacrifice my integrity and allow any adversary win without, at the very least, fighting back as vigorously as I am attacked.

You seem content to focus on the here and now and lose, meanwhile, liberals and the Chinese are playing long games.

You made my point for me. I am not responsible for how you or anyone else handles that. You, and they, are.

Lastly, we do not remember the Comanche that gave up and went to Oklahoma Reservations, we remember and revere the Comanche that gave as good as they got, and fought to the end.

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    How long should conservatives play by "the rules" while our adversaries continue to laugh at the rules and continue to destroy America incrementally? How long do we sit and continue to lose America to enemies that never play by the rules? Where is the line in the sand, for you?

YES, these are tough, personal questions. However, I haven't picked a fight with anyone, but I give as good, or better, than I get. I am NOT about to sacrifice my integrity and allow any adversary win without, at the very least, fighting back as vigorously as I am attacked.

You seem content to focus on the here and now and lose, meanwhile, liberals and the Chinese are playing long games.

You made my point for me. I am not responsible for how you or anyone else handles that. You, and they, are.

Lastly, we do not remember the Comanche that gave up and went to Oklahoma Reservations, we remember and revere the Comanche that gave as good as they got, and fought to the end.

And your fighting back, how?

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    And by focusing on the CAUSE, you are doing.....?
    Inspiring introspection in the hope that people accept their role in what America has become, and decide not to be part of the problem going forward.

America's greatest problem is that "Americans" put their own self interest in front of the interest of their Country, and those stupid liberals that inspired this conversation used that fact as a Trojan Horse to conquer America. No one in America is about to risk their 401k's, their investment accounts, their savings, their mortgages, etc., all of which are under the thumb of liberal control.

But if calling liberals stupid is enough for you, then we are probably never going to agree about anything significant.

I do not believe that any one election, or any silly meme on the internet, is going to change anything with respect to the moral, political and social destruction of America. I believe it is too late to cure, and liberals have, in fact, won.

All we are doing is arguing over the smoke, and who, in fact, are the stupid folks (no personal insult intended whatsoever).

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Pointing out the problems is not the same as advocating for our "representatives" to continue to make mistakes.I'm not saying conservatives should continue to "play by the rules", nor am I "content" to focus on the here and now - otherwise I would not have pointed it out as a reason the libs are doing so well.

Reading comprehension. It's important.

And no, you're not asking "tough personal questions", Oprah. But you have slung insults at other posters, which won't lead to you sticking around to annoy the rest of us very long.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Well, the first thing I wish you would quit saying is "Americans" as in ALL AMERICANS. That is incorrect. That sounds like you're a Liberal who claim they speak for everybody. which is also wrong. They, nor you, do not speak for me and, I would venture to say, a hell of a lot of our members.

I agree that something has to be done to save our country from becoming another third world country, so to speak.
    I believe there are several things that can be done to bring our country back to where it was when Trump was leading us.
    If you remember we had under $2.00 a gal gas, very low unemployment, no fake, yes fake, epidemics, our own oil, people had money to spend at family owned shops, no rioting, very little hate crimes, criminals stayed in jail, people knew what sex they were. etc, etc, etc.

There are several things we can do to get our country where it needs to be. Stop buying from box box stores and buy from mom & pop stores, start a civil war, which I DO NOT recommend, vote the Liberals out of office. And I'm sure that you have some ideas also. would you be so kind to share them with us. All talk and no do is part of what got us this situation to begin with.

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    I'm just wondering which previously banned member he is.
    This is adolescent - I've just recently retired and joined this forum and have never been a member of it previously.

Now, if I post "A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand" about you and your friend, are you going to cry and call for me to be banned?

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Well, the first thing I wish you would quit saying is "Americans" as in ALL AMERICANS. That is incorrect. That sounds like you're a Liberal who claim they speak for everybody. which is also wrong. They, nor you, do not speak for me and, I would venture to say, a hell of a lot of our members.

I agree that something has to be done to save our country from becoming another third world country, so to speak.
    I believe there are several things that can be done to bring our country back to where it was when Trump was leading us.
    If you remember we had under $2.00 a gal gas, very low unemployment, no fake, yes fake, epidemics, our own oil, people had money to spend at family owned shops, no rioting, very little hate crimes, criminals stayed in jail, people knew what sex they were. etc, etc, etc.

There are several things we can do to get our country where it needs to be. Stop buying from box box stores and buy from mom & pop stores, start a civil war, which I DO NOT recommend, vote the Liberals out of office. And I'm sure that you have some ideas also. would you be so kind to share them with us. All talk and no do is part of what got us this situation to begin with.
    I say "Americans" intentionally because people that claim to be "Americans" yet ignore their own contributions to the present state of America, annoy the **** outta me even more than stupid liberals do.

The last thing I am is a liberal, but nice try!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I say "Americans" intentionally because people that claim to be "Americans" yet ignore their own contributions to the present state of America, annoy the **** outta me even more than stupid liberals do.

The last thing I am is a liberal, but nice try!
    I see. So you include yourself in this statement. Unless your not an American.

If your not a liberal, you need to quit sounding like one.

I'm still waiting on your solution on how to fix the problems. Besides just talking about them.

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    I see. So you include yourself in this statement. Unless your not an American.

If your not a liberal, you need to quit sounding like one.

I'm still waiting on your solution on how to fix the problems. Besides just talking about them.
    I will sound whatever way I feel like sounding whether you or anyone else likes it or not. You want to dictate how I express myself and you're calling me a liberal. Do you understand irony?

And since reading comprehension was mentioned previously, I HAVE stated that WE (collectively) have allowed what has happened to America, to happen, previously.

If you want to debate my arguments, have at it - but if you are going to argue like a 14-year old, I hope you have thick skin.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This is adolescent - I've just recently retired and joined this forum and have never been a member of it previously.

With your smug attitude and condescending way of "participating" you fit right in with quite a few former members. Everything about you screams "sock puppet". But hey. Just keep on trying to lecture everyone and we'll see how it goes.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I will sound whatever way I feel like sounding whether you or anyone else likes it or not. You want to dictate how I express myself and you're calling me a liberal. Do you understand irony?

And since reading comprehension was mentioned previously, I HAVE stated that WE (collectively) have allowed what has happened to America, to happen, previously.

If you want to debate my arguments, have at it - but if you are going to argue like a 14-year old, I hope you have thick skin.

Typical response from someone who has no idea on how to fix the problems we're having with our current administration

All talk and no do. You sound like a lot of children with this give me, give me, give me. But don't want to do anything to get what you want. Well, except whine

When you finally get off of your soap box and decide to actually do something, get back with me and I'll do everything In my power to help our country

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

Well, if your so smart, tell me what it says under hair color on a bald guy’s drivers license?

Top Bottom