• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    They don't begin open-minded as far as I've seen. They begin arrogant, selfish and self-centered and build from there. Their whole worldview is built in petulant childishness and 'because I say so'. Their attitude toward minorities is to treat them like idiot children who can't make it in the world without a white savior, and who could never possibly be equals. The party of narcissism is not made up of people who were ever open-minded, it's made up of sociopaths.
    What's more open than an empty mind?

I don't think libs are necessaily stupid, but they are ignorant, and unquestionably evil, even if not cognizant of it..., ignorant.
    ARJ Defense ad

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I do think most liberals are dumb. But I think most people are dumb in general. I don’t think dem politicians are dumb though. They know exactly what they are doing. We just don’t like it.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    they're indoctrinated. Yup.
    I think I had an IQ test in boot. IRC much was based on problem solving/common sense and educational level. Score based on 'avg' grade, curved for the schooling of the time. Guess I got better than 70 cause they didn't reject me. They got pissed cause I didn't sign on to NavCad or pilot school.
    Yea, she says her IQ is higher than mine all the time.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Well, I don't think IQ and "smart" are the same thing. IE:

1. Intelligence is partly how well you learn, retain knowlege, and solve problems.

2. Smart is being able to get things done.

My IQ was tested when I was in 4th grade... it was stated to be 135. Later in life, at age 50+, I retested and it was scored 136. That's dang consistent for what is said to be a subjective test.

My best friend was in Mensa. However neither he nor I became financially successful. I for one just wasn't driven in that direction. I'd rather hunt and fish. Conversely a High Screwl friend of ours, who did not do particularly well in school, was interested in baking. He bought a pie/bakery shop in Lake Tahoe. Became rich, retired early, and lives on the Pacific coast of Baja. Beautiful spot.

Further, my ex-wife had an IQ over 150. She was a total slut (how smart was I that I married HER... I was interested in other attributes). She used her higher than me IQ in some smart ways... she never worked a day in her life... she always got men to pay the freight. And she could twist an argument and flip so hard it was mind blowing. I still hate her 30yrs later!!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Does your IQ have a shelf life?
    I imagine it would decline with age.
    Pretty sure it's true in my case...
    ETA:
    Hmmm, not quite what I expected.
    I was 19 at the time and I'm 74 now.. If I tested now, it would, most likely be way closer to 100 (normal), if not lower.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    So, to summarize.
    Liberals are soul-sucking, pathologically inadequate individuals in one or more crucial ways. Deep down, they know it, and they know that you’re a much better person than they are. That’s why they are so insecure, and why they feel the need to constantly lash out and try to diminish your worth, to diminish the ego threat you represent.

You can’t help them, and you can’t heal them. Only they can do this, and even then, only if they admit they have a problem and get help for it. Unfortunately, admitting that is often too painful and too hard on their ego, so they don’t. They just continue to nance along in their broken dream of a utopian world where everyone is unabashedly perverted, white males are crucified (unless they agree to go tranny), 90% of the people work for the government, the borders have been removed, and the governmen’s primary source of revenue is from the sale of Fentanyl.

Top Bottom