• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I say "Americans" intentionally because people that claim to be "Americans" yet ignore their own contributions to the present state of America, annoy the **** outta me even more than stupid liberals do.

The last thing I am is a liberal, but nice try!
    Well the intentional sarcasm and insults towards everyone that tries to engage in discussion with you on just about every thread you have posted in, will be your undoing.

Whether a liberal or not, remains to be seen, but you have very clearly demonstrated you are an arrogant and concieted prick who is just trying to stir up trouble.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Well the intentional sarcasm and insults towards everyone that tries to engage in discussion with you on just about every thread you have posted in, will be your undoing.

Whether a liberal or not, remains to be seen, but you have very clearly demonstrated you are an arrogant and concieted prick who is just trying to stir up trouble.
    I have got to stop drinking Dr. Pepper when reading your posts. It burns like a sonofabitch coming out my nose, and the keyboard, well ya know..

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have got to stop drinking Dr. Pepper when reading your posts. It burns like a sonofabitch coming out my nose, and the keyboard, well ya know..
    My posts are clearly for entertainment and informational purposes only. Your choice for what you drink is entirely up to you.

As for the keyboard, I offer the following disclaimer: Read at your own risk!

OneGunTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2021
    Houston
    My major issue with Liberals is that base their beliefs on emotions, but never consider the unintended consequences.

Consider open borders. Who is going to support these people that come with nothing? Consider gun control. Criminals don't buy guns and complete background checks.

Consider the proposed wealth tax. What happens when the wealth is taxed away?
    Consider voter ID. How is identifying yourself racist? If you can't identify yourself, how do we know who you are?

Do we need any more examples?

dmh

dmh
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Huntsville,TX
    Having a high IQ isn't the entire picture. A person can be trained or educated in something and be quite proficient in that particular field, but lack common sense, or critical thinking.

Smart or intelligent are subjective terms.
    My Dad used to say, "They are so smart they are stupid."

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    As the tard said... stupid.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support