• ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Grandstanding?

Ever watch chuckboy schumer do his thing with his goofy half glasses perched on the tip of his ugly schnoz?

Or nancy pee with her scary halloween face grand standing to beat the drums?

Please, marxist blowhards do most of the political grandstanding!
    I’m not referring to those morons. I’m referring to the kid in question that needs to grow up.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My issue with this guy is he didn’t have his eye on the ball. If you’re in a meeting about gun control or other such silliness, then a reasonable poke in the eye is justified IMHO. Liberal tears taste the best. If you’re in a meeting about veterans affairs- make your argument strong enough to generate those tears on that merit. The gun cleaning here was just immature grandstanding.

My opinion is that we shouldn’t look at firearms maintenance as grandstanding. It’s just something that gets done. A normal part of life.

If they get tore up over it then the response should simply be “it’s normal. Firearms maintenance is just something that happens. Calm down, you’re acting ridiculous”.

Do not play the game by their rules, especially when their rules are created to make everything you do appear evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I suspect he did it simply because he knew it would get a negative reaction from the liberals, and it did. His goal was achieved in spades!

And if that was the sole purpose, it served no legitimate purpose whatsoever IMO.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lots of things piss off liberals. I don’t use that as a gauge for anything.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    He cleaned a gun. He didn’t skin a live puppy. I don’t care if people clean their guns. I have no issue.

It’s only a big deal because conservatives are going along with liberals who want it to be a big deal. Even if you think it was grandstanding or something and don’t like it, the best way to combat it would be to not care. You can’t grandstand if you are being ignored.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    My opinion is that we shouldn’t look at firearms maintenance as grandstanding. It’s just something that gets done. A normal part of life.

Exactly. Cleaning firearms is a normal task for tens of millions of people, has been in my household for decades.
    It is no different from cleaning hand tools, or cleaning out the garage.

If leftists don't think it is a part of normal life, f*** them, it's their f***ing problem, not ours. I don't care how it makes "us look" in front of these mental midgets. They are the ones trying to normalize abnormal concepts; men dressing in women's clothing and becoming female. Teaching gay sex to elementary school students. Burning down businesses with no legal repercussions. Decriminalizing theft in stores. Letting killers out without bail. Etc. etc.

And we're expected to appease these assholes? :laughing:

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Cleaning a gun while one watches a zoom meeting is no different than whittling on a stick, which was done in the past. There are plenty of activities - like cleaning a gun, that one can productively do while listening to some fool drone.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    IDK? Is it harder that beating off under the table while in a Zoom meeting?
    Depends on the effort required for the desired result...

I dont see the problem, if it pisses off the enemy they are distracted from their goals. Cleaning firearms is a fairly low brain power job, doing stuff like that can help me stay engaged enough to actually pay attention to boring meetings.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Cleaning a gun while one watches a zoom meeting is no different than whittling on a stick, which was done in the past. There are plenty of activities - like cleaning a gun, that one can productively do while listening to some fool drone.
    I can appreciate the analogy and it does resonate. But…I consider myself and my peers as professionals. When in a meeting I’m engaged in that meeting content. I’m taking notes and listening. I’m offering thoughtful feedback. It’s a fair question to ask if I can walk and chew gum simultaneously. I guess it’s also fair to say I can’t. But woe be it to one of my engineers that asks someone to repeat a statement just because he or she wasn’t paying attention. That happens once. They can whittle on their own dang time.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    GettyImages-1230690429.jpg

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    It's disrespectful to the meeting attendees and to the subject. At least have the decency to pretend to be paying attention. On the other hand, it got some TDS tendies rustled, so that's pretty good.

rogerdmillerco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016

It was a Zoom meeting...

We give leftists more to complain about should be our motto and life goal...
    As Rep Dan Crenshaw has said of Cawthorn and others of his kind, he is not a legislator, he's a performance artist.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    As Rep Dan Crenshaw has said of Cawthorn and others of his kind, he is not a legislator, he's a performance artist.

Yeah, cause Crenshaw is such a professional. Professional something, but when you decide that it’s ok to violate constitutional rights cause feelings, you’re not a professional in what you think you’re being professional in. Just saying.

Don’t agree with the guy screwing off while not in his own dime, but Crenshaw ain’t one to talk.

Top Bottom