Liberals seek health-care access for illegals...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff B, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Jeff B

Jeff B Active Member

May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    OK folks, we are now moving beyond the surreal and into the territory of,

2. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    It's totally obvious now, it's what the Libtards wanted all along, provide FREE health care for illegals. The only way to legally do that is to, uh, make them LEGAL.

Then they can legally vote and ACORN is no longer needed.

Let me think...... are they going to vote Repug or Demo?????

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    No free health care for illegals, so, no illegals.

4. BigShooter11x14

BigShooter11x14 Member

May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    I can’t help but feel that We, as a people, have failed to pass on to the younger generation the understanding, love of country and freedom, along with the mind-set that made the America we grew up in reality. Today’s generations are obsessed with only what is directly in front of their nose, they see no further than they can reach, and they have little to no knowledge of our past.

Our educational system has been undermined and no one has been paying attention. The American way of life that was so precious in the 1950’s when I was a kid seems to be nothing but a faded memory. No one seems to understand that The Government is comprised of We The People. Government today is seen as some wealthy uncle with deep pockets that is suppose to come to the rescue when you get in over your head. Our entire society seems to be in a mind-numbed trance, possessed with ME. . . their attention is totally focused on sports, television, cell phones, text messaging, and a never ending obsession with self.

Personally for the first time in my life I no longer have a warm and fuzzy feeling about the world we live in. I feel a deep seated uneasiness inside about our future, the future of our children and grandchildren. This would not concern me that much if it were only me, but I see, hear, and feel the same uneasiness and concern from everyone around me. It comes in waves from people I know and also from complete strangers.

As you say Jeff;

“I don’t know where this will end up, but in no way do I see it being an improvement from 25 years ago, 10 years ago or even today.

. . . we keep heading towards the cliff, ignoring the “bridge out” signs, actually stoking the coal to the engine faster…”

There is a near feeling of helplessness, as though we are all in the buss that has already gone over the cliff and we are just waiting for the end to come???? Take heart Jeff, you are not alone in your quest for understanding.

JB