Venture Surplus ad

Liberals Want To Ban Guns? Absolutely Not!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Many of you know that I post Conservative rebuttals online on Yahoo. Bloomberg is plastering the media with his usual swill and we need folks to show the readers how wrong this asshxle is! To date, I have nearly 2200 posts that do just that.

I read a post on Yahoo that was very short, to the point and cleaned up our usual comeback to Bloomberg. The guy who wrote this was amazing and astute. His argument is right on the money and makes perfect sense to even the most detached 2nd Amendment observer. We've been doing this all wrong and he pulled together two separate arguments that I've used myself!

We say that Bloomberg, Feinstein, Shumer, Obama, Biden and the rest want to ban all guns. That's simply not correct! The Libtards want only to disarm people like you and me. They NEED guns to protect themselves and to punish/search/enforce/intimidate the people that they've disarmed!

The change is a subtle one but it's one that hits a hot button. Libtards are very specific about who/whom is going to be disarmed AND they make certain that only they retain the weapons.

Pretty cool argument, huh? Most of us have used the two arguments separately. That Yahoo poster put BOTH of them together! It is a very effective strategy!

Flash
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom