• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I put this in the new thread but putting it here too.

Capture.PNG

https://twitter.com/jorgensen4potus/status/1281638042315489284

The messaging is exactly the same as what is coming from the BLM organization (you know the one founded by self-admitted trained Marxists) and leftists as a whole.
    Guns International

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      9.1 KB · Views: 731

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Attachments

• actively-gay.jpg
      actively-gay.jpg
      30.7 KB · Views: 493

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    The open border comment got my attention so time to dig......

Ok so this sparked my curiosity and it appears that’s not exactly the case but they have some ideas that I really like. It’s for sure an out of the box approach.

This is the Q & A for their platform. Very general. I still have more questions.

https://jo20.com/qa/

I just keep thinking we got to do something different because what’s going on can’t be sustained or fixed.

All we heard for 8 years is how Obama has run the national debt up so high. Enter Trump - hold my beer.

While I know the last 6 months have been unprecedented but the debt was climbing at a strong rate prior. And they want to give away some more.....

There’s been no draining of the swamp from what I’ve seen? Just looking at all options. At least I like what I see on protecting the 2A from the Libertarian platform. The rest is kind of a head scratcher.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Here’s the problem I see with voting L for President: the Pres doesn’t write legislation, he either signs it in to law or vetos it.

Until you can get enough legislators on board, it ain’t gonna change shit except thru EOs, rulemaking, and appointments.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    The open border comment got my attention so time to dig......

Ok so this sparked my curiosity and it appears that’s not exactly the case but they have some ideas that I really like. It’s for sure an out of the box approach.

This is the Q & A for their platform. Very general. I still have more questions.

https://jo20.com/qa/

I just keep thinking we got to do something different because what’s going on can’t be sustained or fixed.

All we heard for 8 years is how Obama has run the national debt up so high. Enter Trump - hold my beer.

While I know the last 6 months have been unprecedented but the debt was climbing at a strong rate prior. And they want to give away some more.....

There’s been no draining of the swamp from what I’ve seen? Just looking at all options. At least I like what I see on protecting the 2A from the Libertarian platform. The rest is kind of a head scratcher.

There is a reason why they are called lolberts. They cant be taken seriously. I cant even begin to list all of the things that they do that makes absolutely no sense and would lead to this country not lasting more than a few generations.

The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is that link: https://jo20.com/qa/

Read the immigration tab if you want a good laugh

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    There is a reason why they are called lolberts. They cant be taken seriously. I cant even begin to list all of the things that they do that makes absolutely no sense and would lead to this country not lasting more than a few generations.

The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is that link: https://jo20.com/qa/

Read the immigration tab if you want a good laugh

No you’re right the immigration tab hits a couple of boxes but the rest is just kind of WTF. I’m a supporter of the death penalty as well. You won’t believe the crimes I’d add to capital punishment if it was up to me. I believe in clean society of vermin. All vermin.

They really are all over the map.

Tod makes the bottom line statement. Until they show up with viable candidates that can win seats in the house or senate it’s nothing more that thought. Just not enough wind in their sails to even be elected.

Many years ago I heard a guy. Neal Boortz and he claimed to be a Libertarian. Guy seemed like a smart guy with some good insight but I might have been drunk too? But that was the first “Libertarian” I’d ever heard and some of his chatter made sense?

Any party that will protect the 2A is at least worthy of a look in my book.

Ok, y’all got me back on track. Lol.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    When Trump was campaigning in 2016, my first choice was Ted Cruz, but once Trump became the Republican nominee, I put my support behind him. He checked the boxes of things that were important to me in what I was wanting him to do.

Honestly I did look at Obama, but I just wasn't inspired, or felt any confidence in him being president. I did hope once he was elected, that maybe he might effect "hope and change" as he talked about. It never happened. I thought he failed in having a historic opportunity to help mend racial tensions and to bring unity to our country, but exactly the opposite happened. He failed miserably. Much of what we are seeing in current times with all the protests and rioting, I really believe are part of Obama's faults of being president.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Maybe if they backed off the dope they could string together a coherent platform, or at least a plank or two.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom