• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Still trying to process this one. I think that I'm in some kind of Orwellian nightmare. Tell you what, next game they should hold up signs that say "Obey", "The State is God", "Comrads, Turn in Your Guns"...

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Some hotties in that town just sayin.

Schools are going full retard more often these years. Its like a race to see which school can be more stupid and make the news.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    The full story says the cheerleaders won their case and even the TX AG, Greg Abbott, got involved on their behalf.

Despite these tactics it seems like it is not taking in Texas.

Stay vigilant, friends.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    First they attack the second amendment and second they attack the first amendment. This is exactly what our forefathers were trying to prevent.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    If we got rid of public schools and parents were responsible for their own children's education, this argument could never even be made.
    Forget about separating church from school, separate school from state!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The full story says the cheerleaders won their case and even the TX AG, Greg Abbott, got involved on their behalf
    yeah, they won at the county level, but the school district is appealing... Their argument for the appeal is fucking ludicrous. This needs to be watched.
    The school district, along with the help of the ACLU and Freedom From Religion Foundation, appealed the ruling ... They are claiming that the cheerleaders were part of the government and therefore their speech could be controlled by the district

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If the cheerleaders are a part of the government, why dont they get to make the rules. If being under a governing body, such as a school board, makes you part of the government, and exempt from free speech laws, that would cover.......all of us

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Maybe it's different in their school district, but I'm not aware of cheerleaders drawing a paycheck or being involved in any policy decisions.

Wait, I think one of the cheerleaders at my son's school may be on student council. Look, gubmmit!

That's not even a weak tea of an argument. More like straight up horse piss.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If we got rid of public schools and parents were responsible for their own children's education, this argument could never even be made.
    Forget about separating church from school, separate school from state!

One of the most radical political acts you can do is pull your kids out of public skrewl.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    What....the....****. Seriously? Im speechless...as jeff said are we clear to fire yet? If not we cant be far off, really hard to be optomistic. And yes I know you are reading this nsa.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Im not focusing on what the left is doing. We know their long term goal.

Im focusing on encouraging and supporting families, helping people find faith and getting them out to vote and vote right.

Top Bottom