• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Hey.... hey... hey... wait a cotton pickin' minute here. "IF" Trump ain't your President then you ain't a U.S. citizen - GTFO!

ETA: Git yur lumpy o'l ass back to.... whair'eva'!

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    That guy is literally a faggot.

It's not really relevant, but I thought it was funny that I looked up his name (I thought he was the guy who attempted murder with a bike lock) and I got a page for "the homo historian".

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

I hate to mention a minor point but, if the Trump supporters were as violent as the Nazis - according to a professor who seems to have gotten his degree from the Patrice Lumumba School of Pacification in Zaire - would there not have been shootings, car crashes, and other acts of violence? As I recall, the Nazis - especially the Brownshirts - were not subtle in their action against any opposition.

And was not most of the violence associated we have seen this year was perpetrated by the Antifa, BLM, and other Leftists of their ilk?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    I hate to mention a minor point but, if the Trump supporters were as violent as the Nazis - according to a professor who seems to have gotten his degree from the Patrice Lumumba School of Pacification in Zaire - would there not have been shootings, car crashes, and other acts of violence? As I recall, the Nazis - especially the Brownshirts - were not subtle in their action against any opposition.

And was not most of the violence associated we have seen this year was perpetrated by the Antifa, BLM, and other Leftists of their ilk?
    Daddy always told me you can’t argue with an idiot.

Aus_Schwaben

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Daddy always told me you can’t argue with an idiot.
    Well, you can but it wastes your time and irritates the idiot! I do not compare it with trying to teach a pig to sing because pigs are smarter than idiots. If you left both of them - an idiot and a pig - we know which one would survive and which one would starve waiting for the government to take care of them!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you scroll down the the comments, they show a video of the guy trying to run Trump Trucks off the road and pics of the damage to his car. Supposed to be his anyway. Meant to show how violent Trump supporters are. All it did is show proof of a criminal act by the car owner.
    Dipshit Dem.
    8e3dbdf646cf3edd6a7a7abcee060b1f.jpg

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Aus_Schwaben

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    If you scroll down the the comments, they show a video of the guy trying to run Trump Trucks off the road and pics of the damage to his car. Supposed to be his anyway. Meant to show how violent Trump supporters are. All it did is show proof of a criminal act by the car owner.
    Dipshit Dem.
    8e3dbdf646cf3edd6a7a7abcee060b1f.jpg

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Probably just another bad San Antonio driver, I mean there are enough in and around that town!

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    That is a horribly written story from a journalistic perspective...every account I’ve seen quotes the same two people, both from the campaign. No bystanders, no LEO, no one in the Trump train. No arrests. Very biased.

I’ll give you an example of how a slanted story can work. Here’s the same “facts” as presented in this story, from a different slant...

========

Today while leaving San Antonio headed for Austin, a Biden campaign bus encountered a Trump train entering the road. As the bus tried to stay in front of the caravan of Trump supporters and their flag waving vehicles, a car later identified as belonging to one of the Biden staffers appeared to try and push a truck in the Trump train out of the lane following the bus. The car, allegedly rented by the staffer, then made contact with the truck when it refused to yield.

At this point as the two parties involved in the accident pulled over to exchange information, both caravans also pulled over, creating quite the spectacle for rubberneckers slowing traffic. Even though the campaign had a Travis County Constable with them, and there were over 50 Trump supporters pulled over, the scene was mostly peaceful after an initial exchange of heated discussion between the two drivers directly involved.

At this time, the truck driver has not pressed charges, and no arrests were made, even though initially there were 911 calls made indicating that weapons were being displayed in the initial altercation. Authorities wouldn’t comment on the veracity of those claims.

===========

And that is why I hate bad journalism. I bet the truth is somewhere between those two stories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom