• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    After doing some checking, there are more than a few countys charging a "permit fee/license fee". On top of the yearly mant. fee mandated by the state.
    I agree with you most of the dialers aren't working like they should.
    You must live in some kind of water shed. Thats where most are required.
    What brand of dialer do you have?

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Election ballots should have an extra box on every list of candidates that says "None of the above". If "none" wins, all of the listed candidates would be disqualified and a new slate would have to be voted on next month. Maybe then we could have real choices, instead of having to pick between the lesser of two evils.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    After doing some checking, there are more than a few countys charging a "permit fee/license fee". On top of the yearly mant. fee mandated by the state.
    I agree with you most of the dialers aren't working like they should.
    You must live in some kind of water shed. Thats where most are required.
    What brand of dialer do you have?

Don't know what brand dialer it is. The aerobic system is a Hoot. I mean that's the brand. Dialer phone line was disconnected a couple years after I moved here. It was screwing up my home phone line somehow.

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    You and most everyone else has the same problem with the crappy (pun intended) dialers.
    The reason for my questions is because I install septics. I like to know how some things are done in other parts of the state.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Will your county let you remove the old water toilets and replace them with composting ones? Might be worth the money.

Showers can be had with a minimum of water using solar showers; bath drains can be redirected outside. I don't know of anyone who actually lets their washing machine water go into the septic so that's probably not an issue. Dish water can be collected in buckets under the sink and used for the grass.

Giving up the septic isn't a problem if you're willing to go that far.

Last edited:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Will your county let you remove the old water toilets and replace them with composting ones? Might be worth the money.

Showers can be had with a minimum of water using solar showers; bath drains can be redirected outside. I don't know of anyone who actually lets their washing machine water go into the septic so that's probably not an issue. Dish water can be collected in buckets under the sink and used for the grass.

Giving up the septic isn't a problem if you're willing to go that far.

Actually, every drop can be either collected or drained in the yard as gray water except toilet water. That can be composted with treatment systems as you mentioned. I don't know if the commie counties will allow that though.

Top Bottom