• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    Last night, I fell asleep while watching television. I began dreaming about an airplane. The sound of the airplane got louder. I woke up and realized that the airplane sound was real and it sounded like it was buzzing my house.

I opened a window shade to see what was the problem with that airplane. I saw flashing lights, police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances. The road was blocked off. A Life Flight helicopter descended between towering oak trees and landed in the middle of an intersection.

I watch for what seemed like a long time as injured people were taken to the helicopter. It lifted off and disappeared into the night. I've never seen that before.
    Guns International

bonehead1185

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
    That was a semi-common thing for me to see growing up. There was a really bad intersection near our neighborhood and at least once a year there would be an accident, either cars hitting cars or cars hitting people trying to cross. I always hated that intersection because so many people didn't pay attention as they came down the hill and would just run the light. The last accident I remember was a bad one where some kids were running across (not at the crosswalk) and one got hit unfortunately.

I hope the people are ok too.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    LittleGun, was that near the Katy area a few days ago? I noticed the same also from my office window one evening last week.

For those who might not know, Life Flight is all ran through family donations. We had a close friend who had to be life flighted from a car accident and through his information, found out that Life Flight is not a hospital budgeted service. The service strictly runs off of family donations and fundraisers. I could be wrong, but we were suprised also by finding that out.

Life Flight Home - Memorial Hermann

LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    This was up north in Spring. The chopper landed in a residential area. I tried to take pictures of the helicopter, but it was dark and all camera could see was the bright lights.

Top Bottom