• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My unsolicited advise. Get reeeeealllllyyyy comfortable at being alone. Become you own best friend. Treat yourself to - whatever. Once you can do that, on an extended basis, you "might" be ready for another relationship. Fools rush in....

A friend gave me pretty much the same advice after my first divorce. It does work. Now don't get me wrong, I still did enjoy the company of female companionship, but I knew I was no where ready for any serious relationship. I was single for over four years before I got remarried again to ex-wife #2, and after divorcing her, about two years before marrying the current Mrs. Axxe. This year, she and I celebrated 17 years together. And it's been great.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NOW, I really hate her. Perhaps that's a bit strong, but I'm finally at the point where I would tell her to kiss my arse if she called me needing something.

Don't hold onto the hate. It won't bring anything good.

Be grateful that she forced your hand and you had to recognize who she really was before this turned into years and years of unhappy marriage. Sometimes love is blind and we need a rude awakening to be able to see clearly again.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

Be grateful that she forced your hand and you had to recognize who she really was before this turned into years and years of unhappy marriage. Sometimes love is blind and we need a rude awakening to be able to see clearly again.

I agree. But hate, or anger in the very beginning is part of the healing process when such a situation happens. I think it helps you cope with the pain that someone you cared about betrayed you in such ways.

But, you can't carry it forever though. Laughter does work too. Things that happened between my first ex-wife and I that years ago would make me angry or depressed, I can laugh about now.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas

That's true. My first ex-wife is married to her seventh husband. There was talk we might start a support group, but nobody had time for meetings.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    May you find a hot oversexed woman with a farm and two boats who owns a Shiner Distributorship and can cook. Did I cover the most of it?
    And a walk-in, very crowded, gun safe.

There - we did it Coop.

I'd get rid of my current wife for that woman, and I like my current wife!

Maybe my wife will let me have a girlfriend on the side!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I'd get rid of my current wife for that woman, and I like my current wife!

Maybe my wife will let me have a girlfriend on the side!
    On the side doesn't always go well. I know a guy who got VD just to give it to his wife who was shacked up when he was in Vietnam. And you thought you were the craziest person I've known.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    On the side doesn't always go well. I know a guy who got VD just to give it to his wife who was shacked up when he was in Vietnam. And you thought you were the craziest person I've known.
    In the long run - On the Side never goes well.

It would be only with the wife's knowledge and blessings!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'd love to have a dog.

I go so much on the bike that it just isn't practical.
    In the last two months, I've been travelling more than I've been home.
    1604328351524.png

Top Bottom