• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    i just bought a Surefire G2 LED flashlight to mount on my HD 870. question is, how should i mount it to the gun? i have a magazine extender coming so i figure thats probably the pest place to attach it. Which kind of clamp/mount is the best? anyone have pics of lights mounted on their guns?
    Hurley's Gold

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX

Jeff-Tex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Mesquite
    i just bought a Surefire G2 LED flashlight to mount on my HD 870. question is, how should i mount it to the gun? i have a magazine extender coming so i figure thats probably the pest place to attach it. Which kind of clamp/mount is the best? anyone have pics of lights mounted on their guns?

What you need is called a barrel/mag clamp. A pic rail is the best way to go, but this will work.

31989 - Barrel Magazine Clamp, Fits Remington 870 & Winchester 1200 & 1300 Shotguns

I think you can find them at walmart for cheaper.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    What you need is called a barrel/mag clamp. A pic rail is the best way to go, but this will work.

31989 - Barrel Magazine Clamp, Fits Remington 870 & Winchester 1200 & 1300 Shotguns

I think you can find them at walmart for cheaper.

That is not actually a light mount, rather a clamp to stabilize your barrel and extended mag tube. It is meant to mount between the two, not hanging off one or the other with a flashlight stuck in it. Cheaperthandirt has had that thing in the wrong category for entirely too long and don't seem to care. IF your flashlight body and mag tube are exactly the same diameter you may get decent results from using it, but there are plenty of complaints from people saying it won't hold their flashlight tight enough.

There are available clamp on rails that would work much better.

YMMV

Top Bottom