• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Coming out in 1993, Sim City 2000 was getting long in the tooth for me, so I started researching Sim City 4, and Skylines. Skylines is on sale for $13 with tax on Steam until Jan 5.

HOLY SH!T. I have 34 hours played in 8 days. It's fair to say I'm hooked. Sooo much more detail to deal with. Traffic management and road building is key. Garbage and dead bodies pile up if your hearses and trucks are stuck in traffic etc... I'm 34 hours in and my city is just about to crest 100k. That's only a couple of hours of game play in Sim City. Two entirely different games.

I highly recommend trying it out while it's on sale.
    ARJ Defense ad

stuhoevel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    San Antonio
    I didn't care much for SimCity 2000. Churches popped up on every corner. Couldn't tax them and couldn't demo them.

I liked SimCity 3. I really liked SimCity 4. I hated the abomination of SimCity 2013. my buddy actually found errors in the traffic algorithms and sent the info to EA.

Then i found Skylines. Skylines in my opinion is the what SimCity 2013 should of been.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    In a couple of hours I got the weeds pulled, the garage cleared, and my truck vacuumed.

No sims were involved.

Top Bottom