ARJ Defense ad

Lin Wood calls for Pence to be arrested for treason and executed by firing squad

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    And parler took it down. So much for free speech.

Not that Wood hasn't gone from taking some crazy pills to full-time pissing crazy juice everywhere. But saying that someone who committed a crime should face the legislated penalty for that crime is far from a random incitement of violence.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    And parler took it down. So much for free speech.

Not that Wood hasn't gone from taking some crazy pills to full-time pissing crazy juice everywhere. But saying that someone who committed a crime should face the legislated penalty for that crime is far from a random incitement of violence.
    I don't understand what your comment has to do with Wood calling for Pence being arrested for treason and executed by firing squad ?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I can not believe this is possible. I thought Lin Wood was a pretty stand up and reputable guy, and was glad he was defending Trump until now.

This just proves that all of the goofballs are not democrats !

Trump allies turn on lawyer Lin Wood after Pence execution tweets - Business Insider

My first thought is that it took you way to long to figure out Lin Wood has gone completely nuts.

Second thought after reading further in this thread is “surprise, more wrongthink banned!”

I miss the old days of just calling people like this idiots and using their posts as good comedy material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    My first thought is that it took you way to long to figure out Lin Wood has gone completely nuts.

Second thought after reading further in this thread is “surprise, more wrongthink banned!”

I miss the old days of just calling people like this idiots and using their posts as good comedy material.

I really was not paying much attention to Woods except somewhere deep in the past and I think he was representing the kid in Kenosha por bono so I thought that was good.

Don't understand your comment on reading further in this thread....what was banned ?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I do find it odd that someone who posted so long in opposition to Woods opinions is now saying he was a stand-up guy until this tweet.

Who has "posted so long in opposition to Woods opinions" ?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Who has "posted so long in opposition to Woods opinions" ?

You have.

Pretty much every post you made in regards to post election challenges were in direct opposition to what Wood was saying at the same time. Although he went further and further off the rails as time went on (and further away from anything you would agree with based on your posts here)

Not trying to stir shit up. No need for things like that right now. I just found it odd.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You never know about anything you read online! As far as being executed for treason I don't have a problem with it. Our founding father had treasonous idiot that needed dealing with. Treason is some serious shit. Let the punishment fit the crime. Bengazi comes to mind as some treasonous shit.

Pence did not violate the constitution in any way and had no power to change anything with the elections outcome. So Woods calling to have him arrested for treason is pretty ridiculous.

But I think his tweet should be available so people can see what a nut he has become.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Pence did not violate the constitution in any way and had no power to change anything with the elections outcome. So Woods calling to have him arrested for treason is pretty ridiculous.

But I think his tweet should be available so people can see what a nut he has become.

Pretty much. But I see nothing wrong with talking about application of a penalty for treason on the basis of someone actually committing treason. Just... I'm worried about catching the crazy from Wood if I get too close.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You have.

Pretty much every post you made in regards to post election challenges were in direct opposition to what Wood was saying at the same time. Although he went further and further off the rails as time went on (and further away from anything you would agree with based on your posts here)

Not trying to stir shit up. No need for things like that right now. I just found it odd.

Well I can't remember reading anything that he said. And I never, ever posted anything in opposition to any of the challenges except "let's see some proof."

Like I said, the only thing I could tell you anything about Wood was that he had done some things in the past that i was aware of and that he was pro bono for the kid in Kenosha. So, I really don't have any idea of his comments on these subjects.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

I did not even mention Pence.

Top Bottom