• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Anyone have experience with these? They look like they may be a decent budget semi shotty.

They are made in Turkey.

cp98.jpg

Linberta SA01LSTACH Tactical Ultra Semi Automatic Shotgun chambered in 12 Gauge is an outstanding choice for tactical and defense applications. This outstanding shotgun comes standard with a Carry Handle, Heat Shield, Synthetic Stock with Pistol Grip, and Recoil Pad for excellent accuracy and performance when shooting hot loads. The Linberta SA01LSTACH Tactical Ultra Semi Automatic Shotgun offers an incredible value proving once again that quality does not have to break the bank.

Specifications and Features:
    Linberta SA01LSTACH Tactical Ultra Semi Automatic Shotgun
    12 Gauge
    20" Barrel with Heat Shield
    Carry handle
    Trigger and Receiver are made of T7075 Aluminum
    4140 Steel Barrel
    5 Rounds
    3" Chamber
    Interchangeable Choke System compatible with Berretta and Benelli Mobile Chokes
    Sling Swivel Studs
    Recoil Pad
    Synthetic Stock with Vertical Pistol Grip

Last edited:

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Those look like the same exact gun with a different name. I've seen 3 different names for this gun, with only slight differences.

Thanks for the feedback.

huh ? "same exact gun"...."with ONLY slight differences" - doesn't matter but I'm not understanding "same but different" :laser:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    As in, exactly the same frame and internals with different sights. Kinda like to 1911s, same make and model, with different grips.

I don't know why I would buy a shotgun with 20 barrel that only holds 5 shells for HD.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    my Wife bought a TriStar 12ga semi-auto.....we've both shot it and I can report that it's a good shooter..

the A TAC HD Raptor

Raptor Semi-Automatic Shotguns

Glad to hear you have a good review of it. I just bought tri-stars 28" vented rib raptor. Should be at the FFL sometime this week I'm hoping. This will be my first shotgun. Have you tried birdshot loads out of it yet? I hear some people report cycling issues with the light loads until a few hundred rounds or a good polish job.

Top Bottom